BREAKING NEWS...

Old May 27th 2009, 4:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS...

Originally Posted by MataHari
if they did it themselves, then that could be the reason they are still together...partners in crime so to speak...
but one day the 'weaker' parent will break down and start talking...it's only a matter of time...
the welfare of the other two children is what has kept them together I would imagine, maybe it will all come out in time, or maybe we will never ever get to find out the truth. There was a boy who was abducted from his parents 18 years ago in Greece, they found him though, just recently.
Old May 27th 2009, 4:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the welfare of the other two children is what has kept them together I would imagine, maybe it will all come out in time, or maybe we will never ever get to find out the truth. There was a boy who was abducted from his parents 18 years ago in Greece, they found him though, just recently.
maybe...but in a lot of cases when something traumatic like the death of a child has happend people split up even when they have other kids to think of...
I really have no idea what happend, I have never even seen the parents and I have not followed the case at all, only read about it in a thread on BE some time ago...just think that 'my' scenario is as likely as any other...and the fact that they are still together adds to that...
Old May 27th 2009, 4:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

maybe...but in a lot of cases when something traumatic like the death of a child has happend people split up even when they have other kids to think of...
I really have no idea what happend, I have never even seen the parents and I have not followed the case at all, only read about it in a thread on BE some time ago...just think that 'my' scenario is as likely as any other...and the fact that they are still together adds to that...
the Mother's reaction post the incident was very odd, she was strangely calm, I mean really calm, never showed any emotion or very little considering what had happened. I would be sedated in some Pyschiatric Ward if it happened to me.
Old May 27th 2009, 4:32 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

the Mother's reaction post the incident was very odd, she was strangely calm, I mean really calm, never showed any emotion or very little considering what had happened. I would be sedated in some Pyschiatric Ward if it happened to me.
oh that doesn't mean anything I think...people react differently, some get in a right state while others stay very calm...to me that doesn't make her more or less suspect...
I also think that you never know what your own reaction will be until it happens to you...
Old May 27th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

oh that doesn't mean anything I think...people react differently, some get in a right state while others stay very calm...to me that doesn't make her more or less suspect...
I also think that you never know what your own reaction will be until it happens to you...
They did it......

1 - The parents claim to have checked on their children on the night of Maddies disappearance with half hourly checks but in other reports witnesses came forward to say they were sat at the table all night. Another report says that the parents were checking on the children every 50 Min's.

3 - Also the key witness is a close friend of the Mccanns. I never like it when you have a witness who claims to be good friends with the family and says they saw a man that looked like they were carrying a child wearing pink pyjamas wrapped up in a blanket. If a child is wrapped in a blanket how can you see what they are wearing?

4 - The parents say that someone forced entry but there was no forced entry. They just left the doors unlocked. Is this normal behaviour for two apparently well educated people from supposedly good backgrounds? Believe me i know allot of Dr's, GP's, consultants and all of them are extra careful when it comes to the kids....

5 - They refused the baby sitting service putting it down to not wanting to disturb their children's routine but that they are so ready to use it now and don't seem too concerned about their children's routine.

6 - They do not seem genuinely upset to me and continued to leave their remaining children at the crèche to go jogging, choose outfits for the pope visit and jet off around the world to promote Madeleine's disappearance. Would you leave your remaining children in a place where you had just lost one of your daughters if there is a supposed kidnapper on the loose, especially since the parents believe that they were possibly singled out

Plus the fact they look flipping creepy especially the mother.....
Old May 27th 2009, 5:29 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by deemi786
They did it......

1 - The parents claim to have checked on their children on the night of Maddies disappearance with half hourly checks but in other reports witnesses came forward to say they were sat at the table all night. Another report says that the parents were checking on the children every 50 Min's.

3 - Also the key witness is a close friend of the Mccanns. I never like it when you have a witness who claims to be good friends with the family and says they saw a man that looked like they were carrying a child wearing pink pyjamas wrapped up in a blanket. If a child is wrapped in a blanket how can you see what they are wearing?

4 - The parents say that someone forced entry but there was no forced entry. They just left the doors unlocked. Is this normal behaviour for two apparently well educated people from supposedly good backgrounds? Believe me i know allot of Dr's, GP's, consultants and all of them are extra careful when it comes to the kids....

5 - They refused the baby sitting service putting it down to not wanting to disturb their children's routine but that they are so ready to use it now and don't seem too concerned about their children's routine.

6 - They do not seem genuinely upset to me and continued to leave their remaining children at the crèche to go jogging, choose outfits for the pope visit and jet off around the world to promote Madeleine's disappearance. Would you leave your remaining children in a place where you had just lost one of your daughters if there is a supposed kidnapper on the loose, especially since the parents believe that they were possibly singled out

Plus the fact they look flipping creepy especially the mother.....
very valid points but does it really make them guilty? the Mother is odd I have to say. Time will tell on this one Deemi, it will all come out in the wash. I might get Robson Green to take up this case, he solves them all in Wire in the Blood
Old May 27th 2009, 5:54 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

More breaking news...

After winning the Junior UK hide and seek championships, Shannon Matthews will now travel abroad to take on the current European Champion, Madeleine McCann.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:43 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You mean Ben Needham???

Are you sure he has been found BC?
Old May 27th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You mean Ben Needham???

His mother was on tv in UK a couple of weeks ago and he hasnt been found. She was talking about the McCann case knowing how they must be feeling coming up to the anniversary of her missing.

At the end of the day their daughter is missing and if they ever find her alive will the authorities then charge the McCanns and the rest of the group with neglect of their children. In UK you leave your children alone in the house its neglect and you get arrested. Another thought are Social Services keeping an eye on the other two children, who knows.
Old May 27th 2009, 7:06 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Amazing Grace;7607912]His mother was on tv in UK a couple of weeks ago and he hasnt been found. She was talking about the McCann case knowing how they must be feeling coming up to the anniversary of her missing.

At the end of the day their daughter is missing and if they ever find her alive will the authorities then charge the McCanns and the rest of the group with neglect of their children. In UK you leave your children alone in the house its neglect and you get arrested. Another thought are Social Services keeping an eye on the other two children, who knows.

I recently read the below article on Needham case....didn't think he had been
found since then.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...ld-ben-needham

Last edited by Eva; May 27th 2009 at 7:30 am. Reason: colour
Old May 27th 2009, 7:23 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Kate and Gerry McCann are to celebrate their Oprah appearance with a slap-up meal.
If anyone's interested, the twins are upstairs the third door on the left... and the keys are under the plantpot.
Old May 27th 2009, 7:28 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You mean Ben Needham???

Dont think he has, has he I really hope he has I have watched this case for years.
Old May 27th 2009, 7:56 am
Banned

I know they say that scottish people are tight with their money but you have to hand it to Gerry McCann, he took it to a whole new level:

1: Saved €10 by not getting a babysitter
2: Received over £1 million to "search" for maddie
3: Got out of having to pay for a funeral

The rest of ye Scottish have a lot to learn!
Old May 27th 2009, 11:15 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by wardy2
Dont think he has, has he I really hope he has I have watched this case for years.
my apologies, I honestly thought that he had been found? maybe it was just a possible sighting of him