The Breakfast Thread....

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Breakfast Thread....

Originally Posted by MataHari
I usually start the day with a PM or 2...keeps me healty
oh and a diet pepsi...
My brain is not working this morning. So what is a PM or shouldn't I ask?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:57 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
My brain is not working this morning. So what is a PM or shouldn't I ask?
Play with Myself
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Play with Myself
Piss myself
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:36 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

just got up now, so a cup of coffee and cigs for starters, followed by egg mayo sandwich for main and then packet of pickled onion crisps for dessert......
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:48 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
just got up now, so a cup of coffee and cigs for starters, followed by egg mayo sandwich for main and then packet of pickled onion crisps for dessert......
I bet you're a great snogger first thing in the morning...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

How come you get to sleep in?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:51 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I bet you're a great snogger first thing in the morning...

its just a matter of taste
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:53 am
???

Originally Posted by seraphnina
How come you get to sleep in?
don't usually get a sleep in, work very busy yesterday so had to put a long session in and now absolutely knackered.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Moto, are you male or female?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:54 am
???

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
female
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:56 am
???

its just a matter of taste

and I currently have cravings for Pickled Onion Crisps
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:06 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
You can tell by the little pink motif next to her name.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

So you can. Not sure why I even asked, really...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:24 am
Hammer for Life

how come you have a blue one then ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

start a medication thread then....
oh let's not go there...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.