Boxing

Old Feb 19th 2012, 11:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Boxing

What a disgrace Chisora and Haye are.

Chisora is just a fat pikey with a pretty solid chin.

Haye; whilst undeniably an extremely talented boxer and one that I've supported in the past, has overstepped what is reasonable yet again.

Arrogance of the pair of them is beyond me. Embarrassing stuff.
Old Feb 19th 2012, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boxing

Originally Posted by Scamp
What a disgrace Chisora and Haye are.

Chisora is just a fat pikey with a pretty solid chin.

Haye; whilst undeniably an extremely talented boxer and one that I've supported in the past, has overstepped what is reasonable yet again.

Arrogance of the pair of them is beyond me. Embarrassing stuff.
Chisora I saw - but what's Haye done now?

[Edit - OK got it............... bloody hell.................]

Last edited by The Dean; Feb 19th 2012 at 11:35 am. Reason: As you were.............
Old Feb 19th 2012, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

No class , no respect , no fu**ing brains....
Old Feb 19th 2012, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

It's disgusting that Haye, a former heavyweight champion of the world would use a bottle but given that he was approached by at least 3 heavies while alone (besides his 5ft 3 trainer) he may have felt he was within his rights to keep them at bay in whatever way he had to if he wanted to avoid a serious kicking. Chisora took his jacket off as he marched towards Haye so his intent was clear - he wasn't coming to shake his hand and his brain dead "entourage" was right behind him. A very sad day for British boxing. What a classy pair the Klitschko brothers are by comparison....one gets bitch slapped at the weigh in and the other spat at in the ring but both have wiped the floor with our pair of muppets where it counts - in the ring. Kudos to them......