Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Boris Becker Business Tower

Boris Becker Business Tower

Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boris Becker Business Tower

Originally Posted by admon
I admonish myself of all guilt on this one.
The thread was started purely as an insight into a new tower block being built.

.....ok, I don't even believe that myself.
good boy...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
good boy...
thank you.. good girl...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:51 am
W10

Originally Posted by Spugsy
chrsit you're a miserable sod.
Not to mention, just a tad homophobic.

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Not to mention, just a tad homophobic.
homosexuals dont scare me...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:03 pm
W10

You mean homosexual women?

And the men. They just offend you?

Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
You mean homosexual women?

And the men. They just offend you?
In fact you are right. Big hairy lesbians scare the s**t out of me.

As for the men, then yes, I am offended by 2 men 'making out' within 3 feet of me in a public place.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
cars is a mad thing as well, I've done it in a few unusual places, 10 feet up a tree once, but a car? where? the front seats? in the back? I'm 6 foot 2, I'd need my head or my feet to be sticking out of the window to do it, can't be comfortable at all that....
I'm 6ft 4 and managed to do it in a Saxo once! Was a bit of a squeeze but the girl was quite flexible though. Made a mess of the seats! Had to try and explain that one to my mum when I was taking her shopping the next day! I don't think she believed the macdonalds milkshake story.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:02 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris79
I'm 6ft 4 and managed to do it in a Saxo once! Was a bit of a squeeze but the girl was quite flexible though. Made a mess of the seats! Had to try and explain that one to my mum when I was taking her shopping the next day! I don't think she believed the macdonalds milkshake story.
Pretty sure there is a 'Stain Devil' product for just such an occurence.......
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you are one sick puppy
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you are one sick puppy
Thanks!
I was young and needed a place to ..............
Already tried it on the bonnet but got bit to death by the midges!
I've got a bigger car now, might have to try it out some time
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:07 am
hmmmm...nice

Thanks!
I was young and needed a place to ..............
Already tried it on the bonnet but got bit to death by the midges!
I've got a bigger car now, might have to try it out some time
stop bragging about the size of things...mr big bed
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

'Staindevil Jizz remover'
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

'Staindevil Jizz remover'
Rattlesnake Staff Showergel
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Rattlesnake Staff Showergel
ive never ever been to that place. Is it really that bad?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

ive never ever been to that place. Is it really that bad?
oh....that's nice cause we were talking about hookers last night...only one person owned up having had the pleasure of paying for 'it'...but come on...those businesses don't exist by the grace of the one off customer...
so....have you ever paid for it...I am genuinly interested...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.