Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bored outta my mind - Dubai

Bored outta my mind - Dubai

Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:37 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Bored outta my mind - Dubai

Well greetings to all you ... I wanna say... chatters? So, obviously Im new to all this. Simply registered coz I was way bored and hung over from last night (Van Halden @ Trilogy - Dubai). Anyway, have no clue how this thing works - but just thought I'd yap here a bit and sound like a complete idiot (which actually is kinda fun at times). So, besides Trilogy any cool places to hang out in Doob town? I recently moved here from New York City and dont know that many people so any kinda help would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored outta my mind - Dubai

any good last night...had plans to go but just could not get myself to go in the end...
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:55 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
any good last night...had plans to go but just could not get myself to go in the end...
Wasnt too bad. Was the clubs birthday or SOMEONE'S birthday as well.. lotsa confetti (spelling?) falling from the cieling etc. The place was packed though. Did you go to ATB last week? Now, THAT was good music!
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:05 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Wasnt too bad. Was the clubs birthday or SOMEONE'S birthday as well.. lotsa confetti (spelling?) falling from the cieling etc. The place was packed though. Did you go to ATB last week? Now, THAT was good music!
random!!! checking something out..ignore this one!! (jeez i sound like a bum)
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:10 pm
the sword of kings

excaliber is on a distinguished road

welcome zam, seems a good place
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:11 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by excaliber
welcome zam, seems a good place
Thanks. What seems a good place though?
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:14 pm
the sword of kings

Thanks. What seems a good place though?
this site, been reading back through all the threads, take your time and look at them, you can learn a lot.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:15 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Alright, thanks! Will do! Good place to kill time, thats for sure!
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

random!!! checking something out..ignore this one!! (jeez i sound like a bum)
it was Trilogy Deepnights 2nd (or 10th) birthday....
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

this site, been reading back through all the threads, take your time and look at them, you can learn a lot.
welcome...
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:17 pm
the sword of kings

Alright, thanks! Will do! Good place to kill time, thats for sure!
yes it is. enjoy it, let your hair down.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:18 pm
the sword of kings

Originally Posted by MataHari
welcome...
thank you,
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:18 pm
Viva la revolucion..

2nd or 10th!!! hmmm, big leap eh? by the way "on the outskirts" of what? Sorry, just HAD to ask. As for Van Halden, you didnt miss out much. Place got too "sweaty" by the end of it.
Oh and by the way - Peppermint sucks! I mean buying coupons for drinks? Reminded me of a carnival!!! pfffft
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:19 pm
the sword of kings

how do you reverse the threads newest first
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:20 pm
Viva la revolucion..

yes it is. enjoy it, let your hair down.
haha EX.. i've got short hair....... but.. ummmmm.. will give it a shot!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.