Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bon Jovi Abu Dhabi 20 May

Bon Jovi Abu Dhabi 20 May

Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:42 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bon Jovi Abu Dhabi 20 May

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Hold on, Twinkle, was that the one with Billy Idol etc at the bowl?????
There was a big bowl shape in the grass. It was just Bon jov and his crew. He fly in by helicopter. Not sure who the warm up act were??? Was down the bank near the beer tent....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
yeah bring the box wine for MM
oh god, the combination of box wine and bon jovi...glad i'm busy that night...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh god, the combination of box wine and bon jovi...glad i'm busy that night...

MM, xx
Gutted Thought I might have had a chance to meet the famous MM. I sure I could dust off a nice bottle of wine or two
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Gutted Thought I might have had a chance to meet the famous MM. I sure I could dust off a nice bottle of wine or two
oh nice wine, now you're talking...can we also swap bon jovi for someone else though...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:47 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice wine and wine box dont go together in MM's lexicon, tho..........
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

oh nice wine, now you're talking...can we also swap bon jovi for someone else though...

MM, xx
Swap bon jovi for someone else or something else
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Nice wine and wine box dont go together in MM's lexicon, tho..........
he did specifically say bottle, to be fair...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Swap bon jovi for someone else or something else
well...anything else is better than bon jovi to be honest...though i wouldn't mind jon...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

well...anything else is better than bon jovi to be honest...though i wouldn't mind jon...

MM, xx
I'll let you off because I like you
I think the concert will be good especially if they play some of the old classics
While I didn't particulary like Elton John the atmosphere was electric especially when he played the songs that everyone knew.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Anyone get tickets? Loads of fun trying to get through on the website!!! Apparently the Du proxy changes messed it all up....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Anyone get tickets? Loads of fun trying to get through on the website!!! Apparently the Du proxy changes messed it all up....
Yep
I have 3 Platinum tickets ordered. Took hours. I'm still trying to get 2 standing ones as well. They are supposedly calling me back later on today to confirm. I spoke to them last night at 1am ish and complained about the website crashing and not being able to get through on the phone etc.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Oooooooooo Platinum ;o)

Yep I just spoke to them and they said they would call me back later....likelyhood??!?!?! Middling to none?!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Oooooooooo Platinum ;o)

Yep I just spoke to them and they said they would call me back later....likelyhood??!?!?! Middling to none?!
I'm still trying the website everynow and again. I get to the bit where you put in how many tickets you want and your email address then it crashes when I want to pay!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Same here....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

peterd is an unknown quantity at this point

are they on sale through the vigin megastores yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.