That bomb in Pakistan

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That bomb in Pakistan

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
Another idiocracy statement from such a loathe, to blame the US for sending over UK service men/women. Are you familiar with NATO ? The UK was in NATO before the US was. The only problem I see that the US has done more of is spend my tax dollars. We've given over half of the monies spent over there of all countries combined and if you think that the US has control over your UK goverment then call your Prime Minister and inform him LOL! There have been too many lives lost altogether, not just UK. Also, I don't agree with the loss of life but I also didn't see any of those persons drafted. Geeze did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe before bringing you back ? I agree with Sheikh Mohammad, we are in the wrong war. You are correct Inseffelan, we should have stayed there and that idiot Bill Clinton had his hands on BinLaden and didn't have him killed when he could have. Not all Americans support the war in Iraq, I happen to be one of them that does not. I lost a firefighter i worked with who was very dear to me. I also lost friends in the WTC. The War is by far not pretty but being over there has kept it from being over here and in the UK thus far. Iraq will never be a democratic society. Saddam is dead. It's time to move on and continue in Afghanistan terrorist hunting.
not exactly right. UK and US entered into the North Atlantic Treaty at the same time.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

That technically is true in regards to the NATO agreement. NATO actually began as the Treaty of Brussels back in 1948 which included the UK and not the US. The US was asked to participate and necessary to counter military power of the USSR hence NATO was born. So hail hath no fury if anyone screws with the US or the UK and that is why NATO comes into play against smaller countries. Its to keep alliance with all of Europe, Canada, Portugal etc..
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

That technically is true in regards to the NATO agreement. NATO actually began as the Treaty of Brussels back in 1948 which included the UK and not the US. The US was asked to participate and necessary to counter military power of the USSR hence NATO was born. So hail hath no fury if anyone screws with the US or the UK and that is why NATO comes into play against smaller countries. Its to keep alliance with all of Europe, Canada, Portugal etc..
if you had also used google for Europe, you would have found out that Portugal is actually in Europe.

And i agree HELL hath no fury if anyone screws with the US, or has a large oil base....
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
if you had also used google for Europe, you would have found out that Portugal is actually in Europe.
hahahahahaha...cmon, she's a yank, give her a break...

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

No worries here, i'm very familiar with Europe, and I know where Portugal is. Instead of typing UK, i typed Europe so spank me. Be nice or i'll kick you with an Ugg boot young man.

MM.. i don't need a break.. but a stiff drink would be nice! We could meet in Spain, it's right out of Arkansas isn't it :P

Last edited by sassypilotswife; Sep 23rd 2008 at 4:14 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:43 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: That bomb in Pakistan

so spank me
My office in a quarter of an hour young lady. Lucky I keep a paddle handy isn't it?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

I'll bring the wine.. corkscrew required
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:13 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: That bomb in Pakistan

I'll bring the wine.. corkscrew required
Christ girl, your eager to be gaped.

That's put me right off not, wayyy too easy .
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

LOL being as how im still in the States, you're safe and I don't respond to alcohol that way.. just for good conversation. and besides.. i'd be wearing those hideous crocs LOL

Last edited by sassypilotswife; Sep 23rd 2008 at 7:25 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:25 am
Truth is the safest lie.

only great conversation
Remind me never to have a "great conversation" with you . Actually go and stand in the "quiet corner" and take an atlas with you .
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Christ girl, your eager to be gaped.

That's put me right off not, wayyy too easy .
LOL guess you'll be spanking yourself then
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Remind me never to have a "great conversation" with you . Actually go and stand in the "quiet corner" and take an atlas with you .
Ok i grabbed your Atlas and you misunderstood Georgia for a girl. The pages were too sticky to sort though the rest. I did notice also that the scale for km was grossly miscalculated _______ isn't as long as you think. And why does the chair in your corner have a removable cup underneath
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:45 am
Truth is the safest lie.

LOL guess you'll be spanking yourself then
Have you been spying on me?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:51 am
Truth is the safest lie.

The pages were too sticky to sort though the rest.
Your a woman, you know how to clean. Hop along now pet...
I did notice also that the scale for km was grossly miscalculated _______ isn't as long as you think.
I may not have much length love but I've got plenty of weight to ram it home . Besides, wern't you the conversational type a moment ago? Have they invented the "cold shower" yet im the US?
And why does the chair in your corner have a removable cup underneath
I was saving some salty angel delight for you .
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Charismatic;6810782]Your a woman, you know how to clean. Hop along now pet...

Had I been there, no mess to clean up. I'm a Southern Belle, don't you know we don't leave messes ?

"I may not have much length love but I've got plenty of weight to ram it home . Besides, wern't you the conversational type a moment ago? Have they invented the "cold shower" yet im the US? "

Somehow i'm thinking it is small enough to fit in my ear. We have cold showers but better yet.. we have the silver bullet.. only time I want a man is when the mortgage is due

"I was saving some salty angel delight for you ." Great as a Paramedic who works in an ER, i can use it on your wounds