That bomb in Pakistan

Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: That bomb in Pakistan

Why Thank you, i purchased it on a cheap google web site
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
Perhaps they should all pull out of Iraq and relocate to Pakistan ?
there are already too many UK servicemen and women been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan over US policies that our government pandered down to.

Putting armed forces into Pakistan, whilst is the usual american kick ass chuck norris is my lovechild kneejerk reaction, in reality it would be tantamount to another 'Iraqi freedom' debacle.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
there are already too many UK servicemen and women been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan over US policies that our government pandered down to.

Putting armed forces into Pakistan, whilst is the usual american kick ass chuck norris is my lovechild kneejerk reaction, in reality it would be tantamount to another 'Iraqi freedom' debacle.
Going into Afghanistan was a correct decision. Place had become a training ground for Terrorists.

Iraq was a big mistake. they should have done it at the end of the 1st Gulf War or not at all.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Going into Afghanistan was a correct decision. Place had become a training ground for Terrorists.

Iraq was a big mistake. they should have done it at the end of the 1st Gulf War or not at all.
isnt Afghanistan still?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

isnt Afghanistan still?
Think Waziristan has taken over that role!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Think Waziristan has taken over that role!
which being pakistan means we should send our troops in next??
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

which being pakistan means we should send our troops in next??
need to put more pressure on Pakistan to sort it out. Mind you this bomb might just have done that anyway
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

need to put more pressure on Pakistan to sort it out. Mind you this bomb might just have done that anyway
Is Pakistan capable of sorting it out though? i think its spiralled out of control.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is Pakistan capable of sorting it out though? i think its spiralled out of control.
that we will see in the next few weeks.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

that we will see in the next few weeks.
fancy a wager that nothing happens of any significance apart from maybe another similar incident?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

fancy a wager that nothing happens of any significance apart from maybe another similar incident?
Hardly worth putting any money on it...
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not at all. because nothing is pretty much what will happen except for a few more bombs.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
If you'd like me and my two brothers-in-law (who make Arnold Schwarzenegger look like an Oxfam poster) to come round and discuss his selfishness face-to-face, let me know.
Wow...You're such a macho man...
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Another idiocracy statement from such a loathe, to blame the US for sending over UK service men/women. Are you familiar with NATO ? The UK was in NATO before the US was. The only problem I see that the US has done more of is spend my tax dollars. We've given over half of the monies spent over there of all countries combined and if you think that the US has control over your UK goverment then call your Prime Minister and inform him LOL! There have been too many lives lost altogether, not just UK. Also, I don't agree with the loss of life but I also didn't see any of those persons drafted. Geeze did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe before bringing you back ? I agree with Sheikh Mohammad, we are in the wrong war. You are correct Inseffelan, we should have stayed there and that idiot Bill Clinton had his hands on BinLaden and didn't have him killed when he could have. Not all Americans support the war in Iraq, I happen to be one of them that does not. I lost a firefighter i worked with who was very dear to me. I also lost friends in the WTC. The War is by far not pretty but being over there has kept it from being over here and in the UK thus far. Iraq will never be a democratic society. Saddam is dead. It's time to move on and continue in Afghanistan terrorist hunting.

Last edited by sassypilotswife; Sep 22nd 2008 at 6:05 pm.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Our prime minister at the time is no longer in charge. And he did pander to bush, as did his cabinet yes men.

Hey what do I know eh? Having attended briefs in iraq and baharain with the uk defence secretary, being pre-briefed not to ever bring up any anti-us sentiment as he was very concerned at general perception of not only the public, but the UK armed forces also. Hey we were more concerned about a blue on blue with the yanks than any threat the iraqis offered.

Hey but again, what do I know...

And also how can I forget my appearance on TV in mid March 03. That was fun just after witnessing the aftermath of 2 of our helo's going down about 500m from us..

So you think what you like about me, I base my opinions on my personal experiences.

Not daft yank ideologies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.