Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

To boldly go where no adult has been...

To boldly go where no adult has been...

Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:00 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default To boldly go where no adult has been...

No joke okay...

Here I am at 51, enjoying an evening out in one of the 1001 bars Amsterdam knows on a Sunday evening...

1. Minding my own business with a few friends, sipping Scotland's (almost) best when this young girl sits down next to me.

2. Sir are you in for some horizontal fun?

3. Now comes the hard part. I turn around and see this fantastic looking girl, not woman, she can't be older then 14 or 15 sipping a Bloody Marry, and I look at the bartender "Don't look at me Sir, I get them in here not 13 in a dozen, but 14..." and then I look at the sign board "We don't serve alcohol under the 18".

4. So looking at those far to tight bluejeans, thin hips and far to long legs. Then this old goat smiles and pushes her thin legs back together again "Just out of curiosity you under aged sweetie, what do you think you can milk this old male goat for?

5. Watching the artificial friendly smile disappear? €300 to €500 Sir, which could get me into Amsterdam's better night clubs....

6. Watching her walk away? That awesome little female butt swinging the way it should? I look back at the bar tender "Ooo Sir, I see her picking up 3 to 6 men a week. That honest school girl look really works in here..."

6. And I really must have looked flabbergasted as the guy behind the bar smiled at me "This drink is on the house Sir, those girls? Are the new super stars in the five star night clubs, beleave me..."

7. So driving home? I start to think "Jesus that's at least €900 to €1800 a week!!! Hit the cold shower old boy...
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:19 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To boldly go where no adult has been...

Originally Posted by Dutchie
No joke okay...

Here I am at 51, enjoying an evening out in one of the 1001 bars Amsterdam knows on a Sunday evening...

1. Minding my own business with a few friends, sipping Scotland's (almost) best when this young girl sits down next to me.

2. Sir are you in for some horizontal fun?

3. Now comes the hard part. I turn around and see this fantastic looking girl, not woman, she can't be older then 14 or 15 sipping a Bloody Marry, and I look at the bartender "Don't look at me Sir, I get them in here not 13 in a dozen, but 14..." and then I look at the sign board "We don't serve alcohol under the 18".

4. So looking at those far to tight bluejeans, thin hips and far to long legs. Then this old goat smiles and pushes her thin legs back together again "Just out of curiosity you under aged sweetie, what do you think you can milk this old male goat for?

5. Watching the artificial friendly smile disappear? €300 to €500 Sir, which could get me into Amsterdam's better night clubs....

6. Watching her walk away? That awesome little female butt swinging the way it should? I look back at the bar tender "Ooo Sir, I see her picking up 3 to 6 men a week. That honest school girl look really works in here..."

6. And I really must have looked flabbergasted as the guy behind the bar smiled at me "This drink is on the house Sir, those girls? Are the new super stars in the five star night clubs, beleave me..."

7. So driving home? I start to think "Jesus that's at least €900 to €1800 a week!!! Hit the cold shower old boy...
yeah but look what they have to do to earn it..... .....................
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm.......... so what are you actually saying?

A girl/woman who looks 14 or 15 can earn a lot of money by persuading 51-year-old men to part with a lot of money in return for a short-lived sexual experience............ Gosh! Thanks for telling us!! I've also heard that Maggie Thatcher has resigned and JFK has been assassinated.........

A 51-year-old man with an attractive young woman isn't going to last more than a few seconds anyway..................

.......... or so I've heard............. er.............
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:35 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Hmmmmm.......... so what are you actually saying?

A girl/woman who looks 14 or 15 can earn a lot of money by persuading 51-year-old men to part with a lot of money in return for a short-lived sexual experience............ Gosh! Thanks for telling us!! I've also heard that Maggie Thatcher has resigned and JFK has been assassinated.........

A 51-year-old man with an attractive young woman isn't going to last more than a few seconds anyway..................

.......... or so I've heard............. er.............
I dont know who those people are that you are referring to ????
But just saying she is in public relations and they always earn good money!
Why not and loads of blokes now take something called Viagria which means its can go on forever and ever and ever .....
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

noooo...this is so wrong...i can't stand split infinitives...

MM, xx
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:41 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
yeah but look what they have to do to earn it..... .....................
That a girl turns her brain off and uses her body the easy way to earn money? If it was my daughter? I'd whip her sweet little ass until it was blue and purple for choosing the easy way out. In my opinion? Male or female, you're born with a brain, use it.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
noooo...this is so wrong...i can't stand split infinitives...

MM, xx
Yea - but which sounds better?

"Boldly to go" or "To go boldly"?

And I was fascinated by the fact that, after seeing this gorgeous girl, Dutchie's hard part came...........
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:47 pm
Here comes the Sun

That a girl turns her brain off and uses her body the easy way to earn money? If it was my daughter? I'd whip her sweet little ass until it was blue and purple for choosing the easy way out. In my opinion? Male or female, you're born with a brain, use it.
Yeah but she prob dosent have parents or money its not like a chosen career!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Yeah but she prob dosent have parents or money its not like a chosen career!
You jolly joker.. Students by day, ladies of the night in the after school hours, and / or evening hours. These "girls" at 14, 15 know exactly where Eva gets the "cream of life" horizontally and what to charge for it. 9 out of the 10 parents don't even know it's happening.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 6:58 pm
Here comes the Sun

You jolly joker.. Students by day, ladies of the night in the after school hours, and / or evening hours. These "girls" at 14, 15 know exactly where Eva gets the "cream of life" horizontally and what to charge for it. 9 out of the 10 parents don't even know it's happening.
At 14 or 15 a girl is harly in a position to know her own mind and if her parents dont know it just shows they dont care! i had 9pm curfew not allowed out all night think about it they are prob shipped over and pimped out!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell does that mean????
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
What the hell does that mean????
It simply means that a lot of young girls have found out that there is a very, very easy way to make what the Dutch call "Lazy money". In other words? A new form of prostitution Eva, nothing more, nothing less. That is until the Pimps find out that there is serious money to be made here... God have mercy on the parents that find out the hard way. And "Eva" is the reference to the Bible. Not you
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

It simply means that a lot of young girls have found out that there is a very, very easy way to make what the Dutch call "Lazy money". In other words? A new form of prostitution Eva, nothing more, nothing less. That is until the Pimps find out that there is serious money to be made here... God have mercy on the parents that find out the hard way. And "Eva" is the reference to the Bible. Not you

I am not alone in thinking the reference was t'ward myself.I think you mean
EVE.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
I am not alone in thinking the reference was t'ward myself.I think you mean
EVE.
EVE = EVA in Dutch, ask MH if you doubt me.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jury's still out on this one too.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.