Bogus Company ???

Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:27 pm
  #1  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
Pecora Nera's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Close to the wine
Posts: 1,519
Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Bogus Company ???

Hi, I am on the Italian forum. But I would appreciate any advice on the following.

I have received a large enquiry from the following company and I want to know if there are any trade directories or government departments (like companies house in UK) where I can check out the following companies validity.

ALYAMEEN Group Co. Gen TRDG & con
P.O.Box 2883
Hawalli
32029
State of Kuwait
Tel: 22669715
CR No 329629


They do not publish a web site. I have googled them and they do appear on some trade sites.

Many thanks


Peter
Pecora Nera is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:06 pm
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
UKCityGent's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,117
UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

I always imagine Hawalli being the bronx of Kuwait !!

Terrible traffic and horrible place (althought there are one of 2 lower down the scale)

No idea of the company - sorry but there is the balladera who may be able to help if there is an issue

No "companies house" as far as i know

Personally i would keep the olive grove and forget the back streets of hawalli unless there is obcence money involved !

Last edited by UKCityGent; Jun 28th 2011 at 3:10 pm.
UKCityGent is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:40 pm
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
soukie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1,631
soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera View Post
Hi, I am on the Italian forum. But I would appreciate any advice on the following.

I have received a large enquiry from the following company and I want to know if there are any trade directories or government departments (like companies house in UK) where I can check out the following companies validity.

ALYAMEEN Group Co. Gen TRDG & con
P.O.Box 2883
Hawalli
32029
State of Kuwait
Tel: 22669715
CR No 329629


They do not publish a web site. I have googled them and they do appear on some trade sites.

Many thanks


Peter
The Company do exist in Kuwait. Best to check them out with the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.kuwaitchamber.org.kw/[email protected]
soukie is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:48 pm
  #4  
BE Forum Addict
 
UKCityGent's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,117
UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

Soukie thanks for that

Valuable site
UKCityGent is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:28 am
  #5  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
Pecora Nera's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Close to the wine
Posts: 1,519
Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

Originally Posted by soukie View Post
The Company do exist in Kuwait. Best to check them out with the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.kuwaitchamber.org.kw/[email protected]
Soukie, many thanks........

I was worried it was a man in flip flops in a internet cafe.

The long arm of British Expats
Pecora Nera is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:29 am
  #6  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
Pecora Nera's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Close to the wine
Posts: 1,519
Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

Originally Posted by UKCityGent View Post
I always imagine Hawalli being the bronx of Kuwait !!

Terrible traffic and horrible place (althought there are one of 2 lower down the scale)

No idea of the company - sorry but there is the balladera who may be able to help if there is an issue

No "companies house" as far as i know

Personally i would keep the olive grove and forget the back streets of hawalli unless there is obcence money involved !
Hi, The olive grove is my wife's cousins. Want to buy it lol
Pecora Nera is offline  
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:12 pm
  #7  
BE Forum Addict
 
UKCityGent's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,117
UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera View Post
Hi, The olive grove is my wife's cousins. Want to buy it lol
Id be tempted to eat and drink the harvest rather than sell it - mmmmm olive in a bucket of ice cold water !!
UKCityGent is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.