Bogus Company ???

Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Bogus Company ???

Hi, I am on the Italian forum. But I would appreciate any advice on the following.

I have received a large enquiry from the following company and I want to know if there are any trade directories or government departments (like companies house in UK) where I can check out the following companies validity.

ALYAMEEN Group Co. Gen TRDG & con
P.O.Box 2883
Hawalli
State of Kuwait
Tel: 22669715
CR No 329629

They do not publish a web site. I have googled them and they do appear on some trade sites.

Many thanks

Peter
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogus Company ???

I always imagine Hawalli being the bronx of Kuwait !!

Terrible traffic and horrible place (althought there are one of 2 lower down the scale)

No idea of the company - sorry but there is the balladera who may be able to help if there is an issue

No "companies house" as far as i know

Personally i would keep the olive grove and forget the back streets of hawalli unless there is obcence money involved !

Last edited by UKCityGent; Jun 28th 2011 at 3:10 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Hi, I am on the Italian forum. But I would appreciate any advice on the following.

I have received a large enquiry from the following company and I want to know if there are any trade directories or government departments (like companies house in UK) where I can check out the following companies validity.

ALYAMEEN Group Co. Gen TRDG & con
P.O.Box 2883
Hawalli
State of Kuwait
Tel: 22669715
CR No 329629

They do not publish a web site. I have googled them and they do appear on some trade sites.

Many thanks

Peter
The Company do exist in Kuwait. Best to check them out with the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.kuwaitchamber.org.kw/echa...chListReport@2
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Soukie thanks for that

Valuable site
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soukie
The Company do exist in Kuwait. Best to check them out with the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.kuwaitchamber.org.kw/echa...chListReport@2
Soukie, many thanks........

I was worried it was a man in flip flops in a internet cafe.

The long arm of British Expats
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I always imagine Hawalli being the bronx of Kuwait !!

Terrible traffic and horrible place (althought there are one of 2 lower down the scale)

No idea of the company - sorry but there is the balladera who may be able to help if there is an issue

No "companies house" as far as i know

Personally i would keep the olive grove and forget the back streets of hawalli unless there is obcence money involved !
Hi, The olive grove is my wife's cousins. Want to buy it lol
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Hi, The olive grove is my wife's cousins. Want to buy it lol
Id be tempted to eat and drink the harvest rather than sell it - mmmmm olive in a bucket of ice cold water !!