The Blunts!

Old May 25th 2009, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Blunts!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Your pushing it Sandboy !

Funnily enough I have just been reading about the '73 final and the game was won off the field, Leeds were beaten before they set foot on the hallowed turf!

Stokoe had completely demolished and demorolised Leeds via the press in the weeks before the final, 'mind games' was a big part of Revies game plan (obviously) but he wasn't a match for Stokoe and he admits it in the book!

Sneaky b'stard!
You're still alive???
Old May 25th 2009, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

No - This is a posthumous message from the crematorium!
Old May 25th 2009, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

No - This is a posthumous message from the crematorium!
Are you of the undead???
Old May 25th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Your pushing it Sandboy !

Funnily enough I have just been reading about the '73 final and the game was won off the field, Leeds were beaten before they set foot on the hallowed turf!

Stokoe had completely demolished and demorolised Leeds via the press in the weeks before the final, 'mind games' was a big part of Revies game plan (obviously) but he wasn't a match for Stokoe and he admits it in the book!

Sneaky b'stard!
Revie was a Sunderland man way before Leeds were even invented man, a spy much in the way Mike Ashley will be outed
Old May 25th 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Are you of the undead???
I am currently scattered on the hallowed turf of Wheldon Road (The Jungle) but in this wind I will probably end up in the River Aire across the road !
Old May 25th 2009, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Revie was a Sunderland man way before Leeds were even invented man, a spy much in the way Mike Ashley will be outed
Dont you come this Geordie/Mackem 'man' shite with me Sandboy!
Old May 25th 2009, 6:31 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently scattered on the hallowed turf of Wheldon Road (The Jungle) but in this wind I will probably end up in the River Aire across the road !
whats been going on then mate? whats the latest?
Old May 25th 2009, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok...
Old May 25th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you come this Geordie/Mackem 'man' shite with me Sandboy!
I am a Geordie Mackem man.. like