Blue Cats new hair

Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue Cats new hair

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am that! I was born in Little Hampton, my grandfather was the Managing Director of Dunlop tyres. I have photos of him with Pirelli and such folk.
is Little Hampton in Brum?? i've never heard of it...!

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
that is because it is so posh, it is near Hampton In Arden which I suppose isn't brum really?? I don't know as I was merely born there and left a few weeks later.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:33 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Me neither ...thought that was in Sutton Coldfield.......
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

that is because it is so posh
I don't know as I was merely born there and left a few weeks later.
is that cos you weren't posh enough...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:40 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

is that cos you weren't posh enough...

MM, xx
Posh people dont come from urp north??????
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
you are for it now!!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

err...they so do...i'm from up north, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:46 pm
Here comes the Sun

you are for it now!!!
err...they so do...i'm from up north, lol...

MM, xx
Yeah but they all talk funny..........you have to talk like the queen to be posh

Did you like our hair suggestion Blue cat???
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:50 pm
Concierge

Yeah but they all talk funny..........you have to talk like the queen to be posh

yes very much so! I love the one that MM put on - going to get the mouse to print it off
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Looks like my diversion tactics were only partially successful.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:53 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Remember you said she is worth more than a haircut.........
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:53 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
very unsuccessful, as is your dinner tonight
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:55 pm
Here comes the Sun

Mine has takeaway pizza.....He loves it and i have been busy sorting stuff all day and cant be arsd.....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you have to talk like the queen to be posh
but i do...you'll hear for yourself on Thursday...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

So what's new. HeHeHeHeHe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.