Blue Cats new hair

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Blue Cats new hair

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Just give her 1000dhsk ...that should cover it....There is a champagne bar you know.......
cough, splutter.... think I'll put my paw down and ban the cat
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:03 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Don't you dare ...or I will chop ya paw off

I expect you spend more on one of your little golfing sticks than that
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Don't you dare ...or I will chop ya paw off

I expect you spend more on one of your little golfing sticks than that
If I could buy a new stick every time the cat had a haircut, she would have a fit.......
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:18 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

If I could buy a new stick every time the cat had a haircut, she would have a fit.......
Well she has to look good......you never know when George might come knocking on your door
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Well she has to look good......you never know when George might come knocking on your door
Need to change her name to (once in a) Blue Moon!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:51 am
Here comes the Sun

Need to change her name to (once in a) Blue Moon!
She only needs the once........
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

She only needs the once........
You have a point! Bugger! Particularly if George is around.....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:14 am
Here comes the Sun

You have a point! Bugger! Particularly if George is around.....
He will pay for her hair do'd tho.......
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

He will pay for her hair do'd tho.......
I'd like to think BC was worth a bit more than the price of a haircut.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:22 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

When is she getting it done? Will we have a special unveiling on Thurs night???
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
When is she getting it done? Will we have a special unveiling on Thurs night???
yep, she said she was going on Thurs...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:53 am
Here comes the Sun

I'd like to think BC was worth a bit more than the price of a haircut.
Exactly.......i knew you'd come around to my way of thinking ......so just hand over the 1000dhsk for her spends on Thursday and everyone is happy...
Unless of course........she isnt worth it???
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

for those of you haven't figured it out yet, I am married to a Glaswegian and we now how famous they are for being tight fisted!!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:55 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
for those of you haven't figured it out yet, I am married to a Glaswegian and we now how famous they are for being tight fisted!!!
Oh no ... I was just starting to like him
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
That's not very nice dear! Brummies can be so bitchy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.