Blue cat needs help !

Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:01 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blue cat needs help !

Blue cat has asked me to post a message for her urgently as her computer has crashed. And keeps crashing........

Is there anyone that knows anything about computers that can either telephone her and talk her through a problem or pop round to her this evening as she needs it URGENTLY ..........as in NOW!

If so PM me and i shall give you her number ...as long as youre not a nutter ..of course.

Ta In Advance.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:19 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Blue cat needs help !

Well that rules out most people on here
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:35 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Well that rules out most people on here
I could have a look, but I ain't the biggest Bill Gates going.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:35 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

She has a problem with the hard drive ... the computer is lifeless now.

Oh and she sends her love to everyone!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:38 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck

In that case - she's screwed!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:40 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

i know a little
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:43 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
i know a little
yeah I know ... but anything about hard drives!!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:44 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
In that case - she's screwed!
I thought you might say that!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:47 pm

yeah I know ... but anything about hard drives!!
cheek
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:49 pm
Pog mo thoin

cheek
aren't you used to it by now??
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:50 pm

aren't you used to it by now??
huh
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:54 pm
Pog mo thoin

huh
used to me being cheeky!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:59 pm

used to me being cheeky!
yes..but didn't your mother tell you.. NEVER cheek your elders
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:02 pm
Pog mo thoin

Blue Cat's PC is quite sick it seems. Anyway Mr PC Fixit will be looking at it tomorrow. Blue Cat is now confined to her basket until further notice

You know what they say .. when the cat's away, the mice will play ... make your way to the chippy ... the BAR IS OPEN
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:47 pm

Blue Cat's PC is quite sick it seems. Anyway Mr PC Fixit will be looking at it tomorrow. Blue Cat is now confined to her basket until further notice

You know what they say .. when the cat's away, the mice will play ... make your way to the chippy ... the BAR IS OPEN
can I get in tonight then? BC never let me in before...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.