Blue Cat

Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Blue Cat

It's no wonder the board is dead.

Almost every new poster that drifts to this site is immediately scared away when they are lamblasted as idiots for posting innocent questions about moving to Dubai. Recently it's become rather ad absurdum.

Then those who survive are constantly ridiculed, mocked and trashed. Some of us with thick skins consider it part of the fun of easygoing banter, but not everyone sees it that way.

Then there's the impression that five or six people dominate all the threads with banal conversation.

My humble suggestion is that some of you learn to be nice and not so scary. It's not that hard, I assure you.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83

Almost every new poster that drifts to this site is immediately scared away when they are lamblasted as idiots for posting innocent questions about moving to Dubai. Recently it's become rather ad absurdum.

Then those who survive are constantly ridiculed, mocked and trashed. Some of us with thick skins consider it part of the fun of easygoing banter, but not everyone sees it that way.

Then there's the impression that five or six people dominate all the threads with banal conversation.

My humble suggestion is that some of you learn to be nice and not so scary. It's not that hard, I assure you.

Pixels can be so cruel.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

well, I assume you refer to me as one of those 5 or 6....and I think myself and a few others have been very quiet on here for a long time now...and what has happened is that the board has gone completely dead...

people that come on here and show evidence of not having done any simple research get given a hard time sometimes, but why not...its often a case of a few seconds google and the answers are all in front of you...some people treat us as if we are here merely to serve them with all the answers and then get pissed off when we don't...would you behave like that in the real world, I don't think so...so why do it on here...
it's often the tone in which the questions are asked that spark the negative responses...Spugsy is the King of questions that can easily be googled, but he did it in such a way that no one (well, hardly no one) got nasty with him...so it can be done...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive my ignorance, but why is this thread titled "Blue Cat"??
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
might be cause our attention seeking dramaqueen thought it would be nice...he can dish, but he can't take which is always a bit sad to see...still, I shouldn't judge cause I have never met him...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

As you were.......... I just noticed MH's 'Well...' thread...........
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

As you were.......... I just noticed MH's 'Well...' thread...........
Are you looking for some correlation between the title and thread content?
How bizarre...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

I've missed something here - I'm still wondering why the thread is called Blue Cat!
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari

people that come on here and show evidence of not having done any SIMPLE RESEARCH get given a hard time sometimes, but why not...its often a case of a few seconds google and the answers are all in front of you...some people treat us as if we are here merely to serve them with all the answers and then get pissed off when we don't...would you behave like that in the real world, I don't think so...so why do it on here...
it's often the tone in which the questions are asked that spark the negative responses...Spugsy is the King of questions that can easily be googled, but he did it in such a way that no one (well, hardly no one) got nasty with him...so it can be done...

Some people might consider asking people who live in the country advice about said country in a forum such as this to be exactly that - the simple research....
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Some people might consider asking people who live in the country advice about said country in a forum such as this to be exactly that - the simple research....
yes...and like I said, it's often the way they ask the question and not the question itself...
I don't think that everybody on here that asks a question gets treated in a horrible way...but a few do...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well, I assume you refer to me as one of those 5 or 6....and I think myself and a few others have been very quiet on here for a long time now...and what has happened is that the board has gone completely dead...

people that come on here and show evidence of not having done any simple research get given a hard time sometimes, but why not...its often a case of a few seconds google and the answers are all in front of you...some people treat us as if we are here merely to serve them with all the answers and then get pissed off when we don't...would you behave like that in the real world, I don't think so...so why do it on here...
Do you know the best place to buy a joint of pork pet?
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that's a hard one, cause I don't eat much pork apart from a bit of bacon that is...crispy, almost burned, that's how I like it...
the pork in Spinneys just doesn't look appealing somehow...and what is up with all those frozen bags of bits and pieces, looks like dogfood...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm the irony here is too much as I recall our first exchange.....
Can you evidence posts/threads where posters have been 'lambasted as idiots'.

Yours tediously,
B.Anal
x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 1:45 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, a thread that people are contributing to.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Park and Shop on Al Wasl near Safa Park. Supposedly the best butcher in town.

Good selection of the sin product, but expensive.

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.