Blonde Joke

Old May 28th 2008, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blonde Joke

THE PLANE WAS ON ITS WAY TO HOUSTON WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GOT UP AND MOVED TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SAT DOWN.
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHED HER DO THIS, AND ASKED TO SEE HER TICKET. SHE THEN TOLD THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS AND THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO RETURN AND SIT IN THE ECONOMY SECTION IN BACK. THE BLONDE REPLIED: 'I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO HOUSTON, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE.'
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WENT BACK TO THE COCKPIT AND TOLD THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE WAS A BLONDE SITTING IN FIRST CLASS WHO BELONGS IN ECONOMY AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT.

THE CO-PILO WENT BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY, SHE WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE FIRST CLASS AND RETURN TO HER PROPER SEAT.
THE BLONDE REPLIED: 'I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO HOUSTON, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE.'
THE CO-PILOT RETURNED AND TOLD THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND, TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON.
THE PILOT SAID, 'YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS ! I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE.'

HE WENT BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERED IN HER EAR. SHE SAID: 'OH, I'M SORRY,' AND SHE GOT UP AND WENT BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT WERE AMAZED AND ASKED WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.

'I TOLD HER, 'FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO HOUSTON '.'
Old May 28th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Blonde Joke

Ive heard better
Old May 28th 2008, 1:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
THE PLANE WAS ON ITS WAY TO HOUSTON WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GOT UP AND MOVED TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SAT DOWN.
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHED HER DO THIS, AND ASKED TO SEE HER TICKET. SHE THEN TOLD THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS AND THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO RETURN AND SIT IN THE ECONOMY SECTION IN BACK. THE BLONDE REPLIED: 'I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO HOUSTON, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE.'
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WENT BACK TO THE COCKPIT AND TOLD THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE WAS A BLONDE SITTING IN FIRST CLASS WHO BELONGS IN ECONOMY AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT.

THE CO-PILO WENT BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY, SHE WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE FIRST CLASS AND RETURN TO HER PROPER SEAT.
THE BLONDE REPLIED: 'I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO HOUSTON, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE.'
THE CO-PILOT RETURNED AND TOLD THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND, TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON.
THE PILOT SAID, 'YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS ! I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE.'

HE WENT BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERED IN HER EAR. SHE SAID: 'OH, I'M SORRY,' AND SHE GOT UP AND WENT BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT WERE AMAZED AND ASKED WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.

'I TOLD HER, 'FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO HOUSTON '.'
I'm not reading that, all those caps hurt my eyes.
Old May 28th 2008, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm not reading that, all those caps hurt my eyes.
yeh it was cut and paste!
Old May 28th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Ive just been sent a good 'female' joke by text but its slighly rude & sexist & i wouldnt want to offend the ladies....
Old May 28th 2008, 1:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

The plane was on its way to houston when a blonde in economy class got up and moved to the first class section and sat down.
The flight attendant watched her do this, and asked to see her ticket. She then told the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she would have to return and sit in the economy section in back. The blonde replied: i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to houston, and i'm staying right here.
The flight attendant went back to the cockpit and told the pilot and the co-pilot that there was a blonde sitting in first class who belongs in economy and won›t move back to her seat.

The co-pilo went back to the blonde and tried to explain that because she only paid for economy, she would have to leave first class and return to her proper seat.
The blonde replied: i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to houston, and i'm staying right here.
The co-pilot returned and told the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land, to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.
The pilot said, you say she is a blonde? I'll handle this ! I›m married to a blonde. I speak blonde.

He went back to the blonde and whispered in her ear. She said: oh, i'm sorry, and she got up and went back to her seat in economy.
The flight attendant and co-pilot were amazed and asked what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her, first class isn't going to houston.
Old May 28th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Quiet day at work, Spugsy?
Old May 28th 2008, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i don't get it...

MM, xx
Old May 28th 2008, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i don't get it...

MM, xx
undo one more button and I'm sure you will
Old May 28th 2008, 1:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Ive just been sent a good 'female' joke by text but its slighly rude & sexist & i wouldnt want to offend the ladies....
you are really getting on my tits....
Old May 28th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
you are really getting on my tits....
Me........
Old May 28th 2008, 1:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Me........
yes
Old May 28th 2008, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

yes
Lucky fella.....
Old May 28th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes
Oh sorry i didnt realise i offended you somehow
Old May 28th 2008, 1:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

Oh sorry i didnt realise i offended you somehow
it is indeed a rare thing...I am usually very easy going

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.