British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The Blonde joke (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/blonde-joke-498948/)

Paidtoplease Dec 10th 2007 9:43 am

The Blonde joke

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas .

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes. Suddenly, a blond woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general... and all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, Mister! I'm talking to that little shit on your knee!"

lionheart Dec 10th 2007 12:02 pm

Re: The Blonde joke

The old ones are always the best.

Madam Medusa Dec 10th 2007 3:01 pm

p2p...i'm dead glad i've seen your new hair colour or i could be getting really offended by your weekly blonde jokes, lol...

MM, xx

B.Geezer Dec 10th 2007 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5652935)
p2p...i'm dead glad i've seen your new hair colour or i could be getting really offended by your weekly blonde jokes, lol...

MM, xx

I was going to come out with another golden oldie, namely: 'why do blonde girls wear knickers?' but then I saw your post and thought better of it !!

Oops!

Dubai_Chick Dec 10th 2007 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by B.Geezer (Post 5653447)
I was going to come out with another golden oldie, namely: 'why do blonde girls wear knickers?' but then I saw your post and thought better of it !!

Oops!

you cant just leave it like that

Paidtoplease Dec 11th 2007 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5652935)

MM, xx

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair she would look like a brunette.

When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."

The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.

Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Madam Medusa Dec 11th 2007 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5655559)
A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair she would look like a brunette.

When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."

The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.

Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

hahahahahaha...p2p, what are you like...!!!

MM, xx

Madam Medusa Dec 11th 2007 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by B.Geezer (Post 5653447)

Oops!

you're not normally so reticent...what's up, lol...

MM, xx