Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Blatent begging request

Wikiposts

Blatent begging request

Old Sep 9th 2009, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Blatent begging request

He's beautiful!! Voted & good luck x
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenny and Moe
My grandaughter is also in this competition so I have emailed them, explained what you are up to and asked them to disqualify you
Are you for real???
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

My grandaughter is also in this competition so I have emailed them, explained what you are up to and asked them to disqualify you
OK....deep breaths have been taken...and i have turned on the swear filter on my laptop.

Firstly....if you are messing around and joking......ha................................ha.. ...........................#tumbleweed.

Secondly, if you are being serious....read on:

I have been on this forum for years, and have personally met the majority of the regular posters on this forum, and consider them friends.

If your grand-daughter was entered into this competion, you would think nothing of phoning your family and friends and telling them...asking them to vote.
I am doing nothing different except using a medium other than face-to-face or telephone.

This was not a random unsolicited "spam", it was directed to people i know and people whom know me.
I gave awareness, but did not care if they voted or not...the choice was firmly in the hands of the other forum members.

Because i choose to communicate to friends and aquaintances in this manner does not consistute cheating. As i have said, I have been on here for almost 5 years and speak to people here more oftem than some of my family members.

If you have done what you say, then you are a disgusting human being.

For me, this is an extremly polite and mature email.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:14 am
Up in the air

Please clarify if you are being seroius or not before i compose my next email.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 11:00 am
Up in the air

Whether you are joking or not, my wife has just seen this email and is in tears.....nice work ********
She has been excited for days, phoning her friends and showing real pride in her eyes.
Feel free to read my previous posts, Oliver was born with 2 holes in his heart and the doctors in Dubai recommened termination. considering she was told she could never have children she ignored them
Luckily they closed on there own, but she is fiercly proud, and dotes on him, as any mother would.

I had not seen her this happy in months.....well done for putting a stop to that.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty sure he was joking ,...
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I am pretty sure he was joking ,...
made me laugh...
and even if he wasn't...it's a Sun photo competition ffs...who cares, this actually illustrates how stupid these type of competitions are...
every parent (well almost) thinks their child the bestlooking most special child in the world (even if it's very obvious to everybody else it isn't, lol) and that's all that matters, not what a bunch of strangers think...
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
made me laugh...
and even if he wasn't...it's a Sun photo competition ffs...who cares, this actually illustrates how stupid these type of competitions are...
every parent (well almost) thinks their child the bestlooking most special child in the world (even if it's very obvious to everybody else it isn't, lol) and that's all that matters, not what a bunch of strangers think...
Very true...they're all beautiful.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Whether you are joking or not, my wife has just seen this email and is in tears.....nice work ********
She has been excited for days, phoning her friends and showing real pride in her eyes.
Feel free to read my previous posts, Oliver was born with 2 holes in his heart and the doctors in Dubai recommened termination. considering she was told she could never have children she ignored them
Luckily they closed on there own, but she is fiercly proud, and dotes on him, as any mother would.

I had not seen her this happy in months.....well done for putting a stop to that.
public forum and all that, everyone is entitled to their own opinions..

If you really want votes from your 'friends', then surely a PM or email would be better rather than an open forum message?
Old Sep 9th 2009, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

If you really want votes from your 'friends', then surely a PM or email would be better rather than an open forum message?
I want to have your babies...and then will have them participate in a competition...
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:19 pm
Up in the air

[QUOTE=MataHari;7918917]made me laugh...
and even if he wasn't...it's a Sun photo competition ffs...who cares,QUOTE]

My wife does, and thats all i give a s#it about.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:24 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers;7919067]
Originally Posted by MataHari
made me laugh...
and even if he wasn't...it's a Sun photo competition ffs...who cares,QUOTE]

My wife does, and thats all i give a s#it about.
voted as have all my friends, good luck Jammy and let us know the outcome x
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:39 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by admon

I'll know for next time.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:44 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

i voted.

Only cause my daughter isnt in the competition, as she would win hands down..

seriously, you have got to expect some backlash on a public forum. Things have moved on and to be honest half the posters on here prob dont know you from Adam.

ps, glad your little one is better!!!

and dont worry about the other poster, thier kid is probably really ugly with ginger hair

bit like myself and admon
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:46 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by commander
you have got to expect some backlash on a public forum. Things have moved on and to be honest half the posters on here prob dont know you from Adam.
Your right.

Hope you and yours are well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.