a bit random...but hey

Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default a bit random...but hey

went shopping for a few tops...went to pay, guy says can you pay cash as the card thingy isn't working...was a bit pissed off as didn't really feel like walking to ATM and back, so was a bit grumpy about it, said I only have 700 dhs cash, how much is it...he said ok, give me the 700 so I did...total bill was 1274 dhs so not a bad deal, lol...and no, it wasn't in Karama.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a bit random...but hey

Originally Posted by MataHari
went shopping for a few tops...went to pay, guy says can you pay cash as the card thingy isn't working...was a bit pissed off as didn't really feel like walking to ATM and back, so was a bit grumpy about it, said I only have 700 dhs cash, how much is it...he said ok, give me the 700 so I did...total bill was 1274 dhs so not a bad deal, lol...and no, it wasn't in Karama.
did you get a receipt?
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
did you get a receipt?
lol...no...wonder why?
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

lol...no...wonder why?
there you go! he pocketed the 700, you stole the clothes...

a trick done best in bars on pound a pint nights where you rarely have to give change... apparently.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
there you go! he pocketed the 700, you stole the clothes...

a trick done best in bars on pound a pint nights where you rarely have to give change... apparently.
oh...hmmmmm...bit risky for him to do that...
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 4:15 pm
Expat Brat

K8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura about

oh...hmmmmm...bit risky for him to do that...
LOL - five finger discount - nice savings, now you can buy a hot pair of shoes
Old Oct 4th 2010, 4:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

take the other money in next week ...I would
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

This won't get picked up until next stock take and by then CCTV will be full of other people buying clothes!! He isn't about to hand himself in and may well even be leaving that job, hence why he took it upon himself to heavily discount his soon to be ex-employers stock!!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:49 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
This won't get picked up until next stock take and by then CCTV will be full of other people buying clothes!! He isn't about to hand himself in and may well even be leaving that job, hence why he took it upon himself to heavily discount his soon to be ex-employers stock!!
Yeah he can pocket 700 and do a runner.

With that sort of cash he'll live like a kind for at least six minutes...

N.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norm_uk

N.
If MataHari didn't spot him flapping or looking nervous then chances are it isn't his first offense! Who knows how much he has pocketed that day, week or month! If they have only just done a stock check then he could do this almost to his hearts content, pocketing all that he reaps if he is due to leave Dubai forever. 700 a day is a big load in a month to a person used to earning 3k a month maybe?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:44 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk

N.
I was under the impression that you can live like a king for about an hour for 500. Unless, I suppose, you suffer from TGFKASE's strapline...
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:48 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I was under the impression that you can live like a king for about an hour for 500. Unless, I suppose, you suffer from TGFKASE's strapline...
You leave my strap line outta this... It so happens I have been sunning on the balcony and have managed to blend the lines in with my current skin tone...
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:53 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
You leave my strap line outta this... It so happens I have been sunning on the balcony and have managed to blend the lines in with my current skin tone...
You know that building opposite yours, well the bloke on the 17th floor has just emailed me this:

a bit random...but hey-tan.jpg
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You know that building opposite yours, well the bloke on the 17th floor has just emailed me this:

Attachment 96117
I have changed my brand of pectoral support to a much more discrete one now, TYVM!!!!