Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bit of market research help please

Bit of market research help please

Old Mar 6th 2011, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bit of market research help please

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I knew I should have mentioned the non British Passport holders
Don't you mean The Non British Passport Holders From The Indian Sub Continent?

If you're gonna be PC, then do it right!
Old Mar 6th 2011, 6:20 am
Banned

Talking Stick is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used Irish Spring since the late 70's..It makes me smell like a fresh Irish Spring
Old Mar 6th 2011, 6:35 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 6th 2011, 6:38 am
Banned

Talking Stick is an unknown quantity at this point

My followers made 380% on thier money this week Meow..How'd yours do?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Asians would never dream of touching a showergel, the price of soap is so cheap compared to gel.
could you please clarify this statement?

Are you saying that (all) Asians cannot afford to buy showergel? Wow, this is almost as good as your statement that all asians have no common sense.

Please, do let me know how you arrived at this conclusion.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 11:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ditzy

Are you saying that (all) Asians cannot afford to buy showergel? Wow, this is almost as good as your statement that all asians have no common sense.

Oh dear he we go again another member of my fan club. Well let me see, I came to that conclusion a few years ago when I packed literally hundreds of bags of soap and sanitary towels for the maids at the Philipino Embassy who had been abused and mistreat. They made it quite clear that gel was a western commodity and that they preferred soap as it lasted longer and was better value for money for them. So 4 bars of soap over one gel it was.

And if you read you will see that I say non British Passport holding Asians prefer soap.

Happy now?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 11:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Are you Asian by any chance? that chip on your shoulder getting heavy?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Do I have to be Asian to remark on your ignorance?

And why would you assume that an Asian person would have a chip on their shoulder? About what exactly?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:02 pm
Concierge

Do I have to be Asian to remark on your ignorance?

And why would you assume that an Asian person would have a chip on their shoulder? About what exactly?
no comment about the soap then?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

You have experience of one episode involving some of the lower paid females of the Filipina community.

Does that speak for all of Asia?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:21 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You have experience of one episode involving some of the lower paid females of the Filipina community.

Oh dear. Looks as if you are just trying to pick an argument. Perhaps you should go and pick on someone who has never got involved with other nationalities whilst in the UAE? Plenty of those about.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:27 pm
Concierge

I am guessing it speaks for the lower paid folk in Asia, but you carry on trying to cause a bit of trouble, I am sure it is making your day
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL!

You are so deluded. You are clearly happy with your statement so I shall leave this thread now. Good day.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 12:32 pm
Concierge

LOL!

You are so deluded. You are clearly happy with your statement so I shall leave this thread now. Good day.
we need a yawn *smiley*

Good Day
Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Sebamed.....