Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bison - Just like Marmite, Love him or hate him?

View Poll Results: Do you love the Bison or hate the Bison?
I love That Big Furry Bison
22.22%
I hate That Big Furry Bison
33.33%
A Bit Of Both
44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Bison - Just like Marmite, Love him or hate him?

Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:54 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bison - Just like Marmite, Love him or hate him?

Just for fun, let rip I don't care

I'm here for your entertainment!

Bison
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bison - Just like Marmite, Love him or hate him?

Self designated clown and stubborn buffoun of BE ME...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:56 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Self designated clown and stubborn buffoun of BE ME...
Oh I am honoured, thank you there is a tear in my eye...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
Oh I am honoured, thank you there is a tear in my eye...
You can thank me later...GOD save you...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Fellow Leeds United fan................that says it all !

On and on, on and on !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:00 pm
100% British Beef

On and on, on and on !
Did you hear the news, we just signed Naylor for defender!

We are Leeds, We are Leeds, We are Leeds.....
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah seen it, its about bloody time, our defence has more holes in it than a second hand dartboard!

Showumni has a blood clot on his lung, could be out for the rest of the season..............oh dear !

Shame it wasnt Richardson!!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

On and on, on and on !

Damn. I voted i loved you before i read that bit. Just shows, you cant love what you don't know !

Weeee all ha............ (you know the rest).
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Diggler
Damn. I voted i loved you before i read that bit. Just shows, you cant love what you don't know !

Weeee all ha............ (you know the rest).
Diggler I presume with a post like that you are a scum fan!

No self respecting 'blue' would say that, but then they are the 'locals' club!

From which part of Hong kong did you originate?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Diggler I presume with a post like that you are a scum fan!

No self respecting 'blue' would say that, but then they are the 'locals' club!

From which part of Hong kong did you originate?

LMAO, Not heard all that bo**ocks before !

Why do you assume i am a United fan anyway. Everyone hates Leeds.

Regards. x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep everyone hates Leeds, but do you seriously think we give a flying ****?

We are the second most hated team in the world...............behind those red bastards from the wrong side of the Pennines !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep everyone hates Leeds, but do you seriously think we give a flying ****?

We are the second most hated team in the world...............behind those red bastards from the wrong side of the Pennines !

Just think - If you were as successful as us, you would be the first !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

So you are a scum fan, thought so, can smell you bastards a mile off!

As for being successful, if you lot were playing in my garden I would shut the blinds !

If Leeds ended up in the conference (and it is a strong possibility!) we would still be supporting the mighty whites!

To be honest I am not really a Leeds fan........................i support anyone playing your lot !

Marching On Together............
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody could love someone who organises a popularity poll about himself......

And Leeds in the Conference? Not next year (that's my lot) but two years from now - maybe............. your lot v my lot in a non-league game - good grief..........
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

To be honest I am not really a Leeds fan........................i support anyone playing your lot !

So your a City fan ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.