Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Which is the bigger or worthier cause???

View Poll Results: Which is bigger and worthier???
Sammy The Whale Shark
9.52%
The animals in Dubai Zoo
14.29%
The labourers in the country who get exploited and not paid
42.86%
Animal Cruelty
28.57%
Child Cruelty
52.38%
Maltreatment of women by their husbands
14.29%
Women exploiting their men for their money
4.76%
The Palestinian Plight
9.52%
People affected by disease in Africa
14.29%
The Red Funnel on QE2
0%
The Tibetan Cause
4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Which is the bigger or worthier cause???

Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which is the bigger or worthier cause???

Originally Posted by Beard Man
I wish i am holding Quraan every minute .. but as a matter of a fact i am not a very good muslim... i am just normal ... i rarely read Quraan ... but thanks for reminding me that i should be doing so more...

do you think that only those reasons are behind the USA support to Israel? or are there beside them some religious reasons as well?

Just in case you look in around your elevenses tomorrow I will answer.
The Yankee Dollar is the biggest religion going.
I don't subscribe to a religion Beardman
I am the worst of believers I don't even have faith-call me agnostic.
Now about USA and Israel.........
It has already been writ. Proof beyond that-some might ponder is Obama's poor result among the Floridians and of course the support by Senator Hillary Clinton in NY of the illegal wall in Israel. I honestly cannot see any reason for her unrelenting support other than the ratio of Yiddish voters in her 'ward'.
That's just one individual though.
My own take in all of this is that religion is a misnomer and causes the biggest tragedies in history.
If you Beardman came to my house hungry,at the same time as Ben Gurion knocked on my door,you'd get half share- equal share of my weetabix.