Bieber Concert

Old May 5th 2013, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bieber Concert

I downloaded the beiber album for the wife's car. We hoped it would be 'clean' and so we can play it with my son in the car (him singing along to the pitbull album is a bit of a problem). The Beiber album was so poor it actually resulted in more swearing being heard in the car (from us this time) and we soon deleted it.
Old May 5th 2013, 10:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I downloaded the beiber album for the wife's car. We hoped it would be 'clean' and so we can play it with my son in the car (him singing along to the pitbull album is a bit of a problem). The Beiber album was so poor it actually resulted in more swearing being heard in the car (from us this time) and we soon deleted it.
Hahahahahaha that's brilliant.

Best intentions and all that eh...
Old May 5th 2013, 10:44 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Worst Bieber story? Beat this........ My colleague dropped his two daughters off at 4.30pm (early, so they could get near the front)....... once there, they were not allowed to move - literally. Food? Drink? Toilet? "Where do you think you're going then?" says Jobsworth Roadie........ they got home at 2.30am, in a very distressed state, hungry, somewhat dehydrated, and with a day at school ahead.......
Same my daughter was there from 2.30pm - still only 3 rows from front and couldn't move at all - half refilled bottles of water being passed out to share. Supposed to be free soft drinks and snacks in fan pit area but you couldn't get there. Video she took looks horrific people being carried out after fainting. She got home at 1.15am - up at 6am for school.

Well worth 1000dhs

Last edited by Fairydust; May 5th 2013 at 10:46 am.
Old May 5th 2013, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of hate for The Bieb.
I have neve engaged in pilloring Bieber and he seems like a decent chap BUT what the heck it with him walking around like he is the missing link, I mean his bent over stance seen below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-beauties.html

Oh and those bagggy crotch pant-cum-skirt that Bieber and Seal have been seen in, along with 80s high tops trainers is god awfull style.
Old May 5th 2013, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No need to hate the beibs. He'll be found dead soon on a hotel floor soon enough.
Old May 5th 2013, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really a great surprise that he’s turning into shambles? I mean he was 14ish when he was ‘discovered’ and since has probably had very few ‘normal’ days in his life. Plus, he’s going to be surrounded by sycophantic hangers on desperate to bask in reflected fame or try and grab a few deflected dollars. To be honest if at 19 I was in a position like that I dread to think what I’d have got up to.

Also, interesting in that Movida nightclub was boasting about him being there over the weekend http://www.thenational.ae/arts-cultu...vida-nightclub– anyone want to point out to them he’s not old enough to be allowed into a Dubai nightclub…
Old May 5th 2013, 11:46 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Lots of hate for The Bieb.
I have neve engaged in pilloring Bieber and he seems like a decent chap BUT what the heck it with him walking around like he is the missing link, I mean his bent over stance seen below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-beauties.html

Oh and those bagggy crotch pant-cum-skirt that Bieber and Seal have been seen in, along with 80s high tops trainers is god awfull style.

Oh my...I hate him even more now after seeing those pics.....wtf ????
Old May 5th 2013, 11:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Poshy
Oh my...I hate him even more now after seeing those pics.....wtf ????
Bieber aside, can I just said; your screen name is epic.

Poshy

Mastubation performed in the ultra-safe manner of using a condom.

John was bored one day, so he decided to have a Poshy and put on a jonny & shake hands with the one-eyed milkman
Old May 5th 2013, 11:53 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
Bieber aside, can I just said; your screen name is epic.

"Poshy
Term used to describe the smell from wearing work pants for too long, the back part of the pants begin to smell of stale trumps and poo. Similar to Tracky Wiff but in posher pants.
Oh my god I have poshy!
"

Dont you just love Urban Dictionary !!

Look up your first name on there....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php

Hours of endless fun to be had

Last edited by Poshy; May 5th 2013 at 11:56 am.
Old May 5th 2013, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Dont you just love Urban Dictionary !!

Look up your first name on there....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php

Hours of endless fun to be had
I particularly like this bit about me:

Hung Like a Dragon
Old May 5th 2013, 11:59 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Scamp

Yet another word for a bowel movement. Used by a small group of octogenarians from mid-Mississippi.
I ate too much bread yesterday and I haven't had a scamp all day.
Old May 5th 2013, 12:01 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

This is one description of me...

1. crazy (not the good way)
2.psycho (i know it's repetitive just go with it!)
3. bitch (not the female dog.)

the absolute most flat chested girl in the world! usually crushes on guys but is to afraid to come out and say it.

...am just about to pen a letter to UD informing them of my D Cups....*tut*

Last edited by Poshy; May 5th 2013 at 12:03 pm.
Old May 5th 2013, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

This is one description of me...

1. crazy (not the good way)
2.psycho (i know it's repetitive just go with it!)
3. bitch (not the female dog.)

the absolute most flat chested girl in the world! usually crushes on guys but is to afraid to come out and say it.

...am just about to pen a letter to UD informing them of my D Cups....*tut*
Hahahaha, that's unlucky. My name was definitely written by someone else with the same name....
Old May 5th 2013, 12:11 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Haha...definitely

* trying to picture a Dragons bits now *
Old May 5th 2013, 12:17 pm
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Dumbo

To grasp your girl by the ears, pulling both ears out as far as you possibly can, while arching her back, pulled up and torwards you, as you stand fully bent ninety degrees forward with your cock dangling between her legs as you dip down to slip her the big one from behind leaving a silhouette of an elephant on the wall.
From a front view it looks like an elephant, one front set of legs and one hind set of legs, ears pulled out, her back fully arched up and the guy bent all the way over against her back, only seeing the girl from the front and a slong hanging like a trunk between their legs.

Oh, you should have seen it, I was hittin Amber dumbo and my roomate walked in and she jumped up and I about tore one of her ears off.

Whats wrong? My girls so upset she hasn't been able to get her Wednesday morning dumbo, beause I broke my arm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.