Wikiposts

Beyond Belief

Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beyond Belief

Originally Posted by The Dean
Calm down now you two............

Conf has admitted his two-word post that kicked this off was in relation to another topic altogether - his silly fault of course, but I believe him so leave it now.

I only mentioned the NSPCC stuff because Conf accused me of not "doing something about it" - but I do. I know it's only charity giving, it's not life-changing, but it's the best I can do.........

......... and tomorrow I'm writing to the BBC to complain about the unduly graphic detail in the article - not at all necessary to get the point across.

Now Conf........... about Depeche Mode..............
I stop when he stops...And so help me God if I let go if he turns out with another expletive...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:00 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
You don't have to... I don't give anything to anyone and I mooch my life out of others...I love how judgemental you are...
Mooching = Leaching
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Mooching = Leaching
There you go...Webster told you all about it...Now learn to use this word tomorrow at least once...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:02 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

I stop when he stops...And so help me God if I let go if he turns out with another expletive...
Go on - let go....
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Twat
Oh I love you too...May I have another???
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:03 am
Now 15% less offensive

There you go...Webster told you all about it...Now learn to use this word tomorrow at least once...
I've used it today - job done
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Go on - let go....
You searched the internet to find a synonym for mooching, you're not worth the time or the effort...Sorry to burst your bubble...
For a 63 years old I thought you'd be wiser than that...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've used it today - job done
Bravo...You did what I already told you before I even thought about it...Youre trying extra to please me aren't you???
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:05 am
Now 15% less offensive

You searched the internet to find a synonym for mooching, you're not worth the time or the effort...Sorry to burst your bubble...
For a 63 years old I thought you'd be wiser than that...
And you have a nerve for choosing Confucius as a handle. Poor lad must be turning in his grave
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And you have a nerve for choosing Confucius as a handle. Poor lad must be turning in his grave
Not at all...He's doing Tea commercials on Dubai Eye...
You're not in tune with current events either...Unless it's cheap oil...But have to tell you though, they're not talking about Johnson's Baby Oil in that thread as you thought...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:09 am
Now 15% less offensive

Not at all...He's doing Tea commercials on Dubai Eye...
You're not in tune with current events either...Unless it's cheap oil...But have to tell you though, they're not talking about Johnson's Baby Oil in that thread as you thought...
I rest my case. Nite
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I rest my case. Nite
See you soon, babehhh...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:29 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Stop being a bunch of numpties.

Thread closed.