Wikiposts

Beyond Belief

Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beyond Belief

Eva, Although I didn't understand where you were replying and where others were talking, nevertheless, I'm only going to give you a very very old example; Caine killed his baby brother Abel...
Or a new one; those two boys who took that innocent kid to the traintracks and brutally murdered him...
We just can't stop bad things from happening...Unless we are personally there to stop it...
There is Yin and Yang in all of us; the good side, and the bad side; not everyone is 100% good, and by the same token, not everyone is 100% bad...
Apologies in advance to whoever got offended of my 2 word original reply, but, I won't be nice or lie to anyone anywhere to score points with anyone anywhere...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:44 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Eva, Although I didn't understand where you were replying and where others were talking, nevertheless, I'm only going to give you a very very old example; Caine killed his baby brother Abel...
Or a new one; those two boys who took that innocent kid to the traintracks and brutally murdered him...
We just can't stop bad things from happening...Unless we are personally there to stop it...
There is Yin and Yang in all of us; the good side, and the bad side; not everyone is 100% good, and by the same token, not everyone is 100% bad...
Apologies in advance to whoever got offended of my 2 word original reply, but, I won't be nice or lie to anyone anywhere to score points with anyone anywhere...
er... you're still not helping yourself much(although you've said you don't care, so there it is...). Yes, it's human nature to kill eachother - sometimes horribly. It's not inherently human nature to maim babies - your own or other's.

It's human nature to protect an nurture babies and a mother who can sit by and watch her own being bashed around, tortured and then killed through neglect is unfit to be part of society. By extension, those who were in a postiton to step in and prevent it but didn't are tarred with the same brush.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
er... you're still not helping yourself much(although you've said you don't care, so there it is...). Yes, it's human nature to kill eachother - sometimes horribly. It's not inherently human nature to maim babies - your own or other's.

It's human nature to protect an nurture babies and a mother who can sit by and watch her own being bashed around, tortured and then killed through neglect is unfit to be part of society. By extension, those who were in a postiton to step in and prevent it but didn't are tarred with the same brush.
Beautifully written 2 paragraphs, miss...
Now, help me understand what you mean, in simple terms please, cause I really can't understand what you meant by the whole reply...Im not being cynical or sarcastic; if someone else thinks as I do please let them say so...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:49 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

You are always cynical and sarcastic - and a big mouthed arsehole to boot!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Thank you...Now that you got that off your chest, start talking some sense instead of "Ooops" every couple of days...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh and before I forget, kindly take that foul language out of the sentence...I never use foul language to anyone, regardless of how much I have pent-up hate towards them...
You're acting as if I'm the reason behind your misfortunes...Grow up...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just had another cynic and sarcastic idea, this year we're also including a new category to the Year-end polls: "Baddest and most ghastly person on BE", and I will nominate myself, TWICE, in that category...Al Dente and NedKelly and The Dean also are nominating me in advance...
If I don't win this, I promise all of you, I'll get even worse!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:04 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

I don't hate you.

I was saying what I thought.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

this is getting stupid...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't hate you.

I was saying what I thought.
Thanks for sharing...Sharing is caring...I love you too...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
this is getting stupid...
We're all cleansing our hearts...It's good for the soul...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

We're all cleansing our hearts...It's good for the soul...
as you were...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

as you were...
What are you driving???
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:10 am
hmmmm...nice

What are you driving???
something red...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

something red...
Oh...Same as me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.