View Poll Results: should he stay or should he go...
he should stay...
40.00%
he should go...
8.00%
am I bovered...
52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

BethPageBlack...

Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BethPageBlack...

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You're guilty for even being involved in a dispute with her...Be a man, take the high road and make it right.
Your so lost your not even on the right highway, forget road.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
FFS. Read the post again dimwit. I made the comment. Someone else has the chip.

I suggest you read it s l o w l y, so that you u n d e r s t a n d.
Y O U A R E A C O C K
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Y O U A R E A C O C K
I'm sorry, can you go back to eating your tub of lard please.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

I'm sorry, can you go back to eating your tub of lard please.
Is that the best you can do?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you are right about the different States and the people that reside in them, I have a friend from Philadelphia who I adore. My bad American experience was with some ladies from New York.

Hmmm..... I was just about ready to start waving my American flag up and down SZR and start a patriotic march against Yank bashing.
Thankfully, you have redeemed yourself.

PS. New York and Philly "chicks" are from the same breed. Different species, but same genus.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is that the best you can do?
nah I can do a lot better, but unfortunately I am under orders from the mods.

Shame really.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice

It's a different culture completely..The most obnoxious culture on earth..A lot of JAPS- Jewish American Princesses. I wouldnt last 5 minutes with one

That is because you are from Montana BPB. You cant last 5 minutes with anything other than a sheep.

Montana......Where men are men, and sheep are afraid.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

nah I can do a lot better, but unfortunately I am under orders from the mods.

Shame really.
Yes, a shame. I too was going to put something much worse (and disgusting) in response, but I thought better of it.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, a shame. I too was going to put something much worse (and disgusting) in response, but I thought better of it.
no you see thats fine.

The rules are, I can be abused, but I can't defend myself by directly abusing others.

And I also can't be argumentative. So I have to agree with whatever you say.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:00 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by buddymom
That is because you are from Montana BPB. You cant last 5 minutes with anything other than a sheep.

Montana......Where men are men, and sheep are afraid.
I spent my first 32 years in Chicago now live in the exclusive foothills just outside the major modern metropolitian city of Denver..I'm in the wilderness but I can be downtown in 19 minutes..It's perfect
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

no you see thats fine.

The rules are, I can be abused, but I can't defend myself by directly abusing others.

And I also can't be argumentative. So I have to agree with whatever you say.
Exactly - well done, you understand
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

I spent my first 32 years in Chicago now live in the exclusive foothills just outside the major modern metropolitian city of Denver..I'm in the wilderness but I can be downtown in 19 minutes..It's perfect
Forgive me, in all your ramblings I thought you said you were from Montana.

Denver,.... you could last 5 minutes with a Bronco.

An EXCLUSIVE Bronco.....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:12 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by buddymom
Forgive me, in all your ramblings I thought you said you were from Montana.

Denver,.... you could last 5 minutes with a Bronco.

An EXCLUSIVE Bronco.....
I never said I was from Montana? I live in the Exclusive Foothills right outside of Denver..
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

I never said I was from Montana? I live in the Exclusive Foothills right outside of Denver..
I said my mistake....

I rarely peruse this forum, but I do possess internal radar detecting America bashing. So I was drawn to this tonight.

I wish you could promote a better example of a Yank to our Brit friends here in Dubai.
I take a good bit of sh*t here in Dubai, just BEING an American
You are NOT helping the stereotype.

Anyway, carry on, nice chatting, all in good fun. Must get my beauty rest
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

It's a different culture completely..The most obnoxious culture on earth..A lot of JAPS- Jewish American Princesses. I wouldnt last 5 minutes with one
Careful where you go with the name calling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.