Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bet you this is one 'biggest' title the UAE won't want ...

Bet you this is one 'biggest' title the UAE won't want ...

Old Aug 18th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bet you this is one 'biggest' title the UAE won't want ...

Originally Posted by Meow
She's an idiot and is eating herself to death.
And it wasn't clear where the faloose was coming from to pay for all this over eating???
Old Aug 18th 2011, 1:48 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
And it wasn't clear where the faloose was coming from to pay for all this over eating???
yeah, I was just thinking that too! Unemployed due to her weight, after all (self-inflicted, cushy!)

anyhow, there are actually sites out that which are really quite tragic and sick (imo - obviously some people think it's great) where "feeders" and "feedees" come together and encourage eachother to get super-morbidly obese, including sometimes posting up videos. Both sets of people seem to get off on it in equal measure, so I wouldn't be surprised if a "feeder" or group of them are paying for her food and watching her "progress"...
Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:28 pm
Mary Poppins 4evah!

Umbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really nice

There's a woman in the U.S. doing the same thing.

She pays for it all through a fetish website. The bigger she gets, the more money they send.

If there were only some dedicated group of people with an umbrella fetish...

U.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:34 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

eww!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 5:52 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Does anyone here ever watch Ruby? I find it quite fascinating.

I must admit I sometimes get to the stage where I think to hell with it just accept your fat and embrace it but I'm to vein and like clothes too much!
There's curves, fat and shape...and then there's 500kgs.

N.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
yes... I did. I now have that image imprinted in my brain.

It's just quite unbelievable really. It's like someone saying "I want to push the limits of how many cigarettes I can smoke" or any other really quite stupid and potentially deadly "record". Still, I'm a great believer in Darwinism for such things... the only unfortunate thing is that these people are so self-obsessed, they don't fully consider their responsibility to their families.

Ho hum.
Unfortunately we have evolved so far that we interrupt the Darwinian way of things, by providing mobility scooters for the overweight, for example, should could never out run a lion without it...even with it she might struggle actually!
Old Aug 19th 2011, 11:19 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simcalreet
Unfortunately we have evolved so far that we interrupt the Darwinian way of things, by providing mobility scooters for the overweight, for example, should could never out run a lion without it...even with it she might struggle actually!
yes, but then again, she's probably got to the size where lions would leave her well alone... just like they don't attack elephants or t-rexes didn't attack a fully-grown diplodocus.

Still, I now have a Benny Hill-esque image of a very fat woman on a mobility scooter being chased by a lion over the savannah... thank you!
Old Aug 19th 2011, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
yes, but then again, she's probably got to the size where lions would leave her well alone... just like they don't attack elephants or t-rexes didn't attack a fully-grown diplodocus.

Still, I now have a Benny Hill-esque image of a very fat woman on a mobility scooter being chased by a lion over the savannah... thank you!
and now I have the Benny Hill music in my head! haven't heard that for years, not since the last time I was chased around by a bald man and women in bikini's
Old Aug 20th 2011, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

brucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nicebrucebanner is just really nice

Would it be unethical to say; I don't care if she she dies, the world needs fewer idiotic people around.
Old Aug 21st 2011, 6:32 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brucebanner
Would it be unethical to say; I don't care if she she dies, the world needs fewer idiotic people around.
It would be unkind to say so, not unethical.

N.
Old Aug 21st 2011, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lordy lordy...what a state...

MM, xx