The Bells

Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:53 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Bells

Depends. If my company actually manage to pay me, (Got the payslip but nothing went into the bank), then I shall be out for a ruby with some friends, then off for a non alcoholic drinkies and non pork pies!

If they don't then I shall be sat in my apartment wishing I was back home
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Depends. If my company actually manage to pay me, (Got the payslip but nothing went into the bank), then I shall be out for a ruby with some friends, then off for a non alcoholic drinkies and non pork pies!

If they don't then I shall be sat in my apartment wishing I was back home
don't you have some expenses to claim...get them in cash...and treat yourself and your mates
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
will be having a quiet one at home!
Why not pop round to join BeeBee for that quiet one? Alternatively, you are both welcome chez moi for a few Indian whiskies and Armenian wines...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why not pop round to join BeeBee for that quiet one? Alternatively, you are both welcome chez moi for a few Indian whiskies and Armenian wines...
I think the quiet one I have planned at home will be more enjoyable
but thanks for the offer
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:01 am
Account Closed

but thanks for the offer
So what is her name...this quiet one?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:04 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
don't you have some expenses to claim...get them in cash...and treat yourself and your mates
Had them, they was me medical expenses. At the moment they owe me six weeks wages plus housing allowance. Already been up to Human Remains and moaned, I dont like getting messed around with money and this is twice they have done this to me. Give it till end of Feb, if they do it again I'm off home!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

So what is her name...this quiet one?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Had them, they was me medical expenses. At the moment they owe me six weeks wages plus housing allowance. Already been up to Human Remains and moaned, I dont like getting messed around with money and this is twice they have done this to me. Give it till end of Feb, if they do it again I'm off home!
well...if there is anything we can do to cheer you up, please tell...cause you're doing my head in...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:03 am
Camel Spotting

well...if there is anything we can do to cheer you up, please tell...cause you're doing my head in...
No prob, I shant let the door hit me in the arse on the way out
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:09 am
hmmmm...nice

No prob, I shant let the door hit me in the arse on the way out
I don't know what that means...but I wasn't being nasty if that's what you think. It's just that you have come across very unhappy ever since I can remember and I'd like to think of some way to cheer you up.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:17 am
Account Closed

I don't know what that means...but I wasn't being nasty if that's what you think. It's just that you have come across very unhappy ever since I can remember and I'd like to think of some way to cheer you up.
He was merely implying that he won't leave in a rage, nothing personal just a common saying I believe.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:22 am
hmmmm...nice

He was merely implying that he won't leave in a rage, nothing personal just a common saying I believe.
we even managed a smile on Little Jimmy's face from time to time...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:15 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

but thanks for the offer
You weren't invited anyway
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
You weren't invited anyway
was planning to gatecrash
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:33 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

was planning to gatecrash
Gatecrash?.. the door is open...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.