Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Belgian nursery stabbing

Belgian nursery stabbing

Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Belgian nursery stabbing

This guy is just screaming torture...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Belgian nursery stabbing

omg, that's horrific...what kinda sick person does this to kids, the survivors will be scarred for life...

MM, xx
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Well I often think 'what is the world coming to?'

What possesses anyone to do anything like this, yeah he may be mentally unstable but is that an excuse?

Indescriminate crimes especially kids repulse me, he should swing for this the bastard, regardless of his mental state (assuming that will be the usual plea in court)!

The world is one sick place !
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, that's horrific...what kinda sick person does this to kids, the survivors will be scarred for life...

MM, xx
luckily most of the survivors will be too young to be scarred for life!

defo time for the noose for people who do things like that
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:54 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

Not so sure on that Inse,they say you begin to retain things from 2 years onwards.

I don't know what it is but tiny Belgium seems to have a really bad track record in term s of crimes against kids..........
I agree capital punishment should be revisited-especially with the advancement in DNA but no doubt as K says a plea of insanity will go in.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Well I often think 'what is the world coming to?'

What possesses anyone to do anything like this, yeah he may be mentally unstable but is that an excuse?

Indescriminate crimes especially kids repulse me, he should swing for this the bastard, regardless of his mental state (assuming that will be the usual plea in court)!

The world is one sick place !
Things like these has been happening for decades now...And still the world is not a better place...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Of course your right Conf, maybe its me being a little optimistic, maybe I think things couldn't get much worse and obviously they are!

This thing never happened when I was a kid, yes there were attrocities across the globe but shooting in schools is now commonplace. When I went to school it was a safe haven but now all the schools (in the UK) are fenced off and gates are locked to prevent kids from the evil sadistic bastards that roam this earth, we walked home in dark by ourselves FFS and it wasn't a problem!

You cant let a child go next door these days without keeping an eye on them and in my opinion that in my opinion is a sorry, sad state of affairs!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Of course your right Conf, maybe its me being a little optimistic, maybe I think things couldn't get much worse and obviously they are!

This thing never happened when I was a kid, yes there were attrocities across the globe but shooting in schools is now commonplace. When I went to school it was a safe haven but now all the schools (in the UK) are fenced off and gates are locked to prevent kids from the evil sadistic bastards that roam this earth, we walked home in dark by ourselves FFS and it wasn't a problem!

You cant let a child go next door these days without keeping an eye on them and in my opinion that in my opinion is a sorry, sad state of affairs!
I remember as far back as 20 years ago, maybe more, that I heard or read about similar incidents happening in the US...
Of course it's more of a recent phenomenon, and we are hearing about it more because the world is getting smaller by the day...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Your right again Conf but turn it back 30/35 years when I was in primary school this sort of thing was unheard off !
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your right again Conf but turn it back 30/35 years when I was in primary school this sort of thing was unheard off !
Of course...The criminals weren't born at the time...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Be serious for once, ask the question........

Why have incidents like this become commonplace in todays society?

These are babies and toddlers here that have been harmed & murdered here, innocent bloody kids!

We seem to have a 'school massacre' happening every week somewhere across the globe, I cannot recall anything like this when I was a kid, why the sudden change over the last 20/30 years?

Are kids seen as an easy target for this maniacs and they are just after their five minutes of fame?

Anyway..............back to the ironing !
Old Jan 24th 2009, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

These are babies and toddlers here that have been harmed & murdered here, innocent bloody kids!

We seem to have a 'school massacre' happening every week somewhere across the globe, I cannot recall anything like this when I was a kid, why the sudden change over the last 20/30 years?

Are kids seen as an easy target for this maniacs and they are just after their five minutes of fame?

Only criminal psychologists can have any kind of logical explanation to your questions...
Don't shoot the messenger or the email...
Old Jan 24th 2009, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

agree with eva, it will stay with them forever...we have no idea what psychological damage it has done to them...

MM, xx
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:43 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Myra Hindlay & Ian Brady, Mary Bell,Fred & Rosemary West, Robert Black.....

all serial child killers 1963-80's.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the day, I think people were more concerned for the welfare of the general public than so much with earning a quick buck. These days, everyone just seems to be busy doing into their own thing that some small issues gets overlooked. Considering if security was more strict in that school like metal detectors were present at the gates, guards were trained, a keen eye were given to outsiders, faculty were given a heads up on possible exit scenarios, etc, then these things might have been prevented.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.