BeIn Sports

Old Feb 24th 2014, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BeIn Sports

Originally Posted by Scamp
Anyone else see the ads saying need to register box etc?

I've got a Du box, not one of the Humax ones they talked about, reckon my first port of call should be ringing Du?

****ing tossers.
think if you get it from osn etc you need to fit a new box... we have a separate humax box and dish to osn and we have no issues.
Old Feb 24th 2014, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

BeIn are advertising that I need to subscribe to them for World Cup.

Does anyone know if you can even run two decoders? If I buy the BEin box the new one and the Du box be connected to the wall?

I ****ing hate this country sometimes. Really ****ing hate it. It's so ****ing simple to provide a simple ****ing service and not to act like a bunch of shit **** ****ing half-wits who just insist on making life difficult for the ****ing sake of it.

I'm well aware this is a true first world problem but this ******** move from BeIn is basically going to mean that I stream football now, meaning I'm increasing the number of illegal football watchers by 1 (assuming all other people do nothing). The ****ing idiots. The stupid ****ing idiots.

**** you BeIn sports, **** you Du, **** you ******** country and your pathetic attempts at building good service businesses. **** this region and their inability to do anything properly. You oxygen stealing ****-muppets. You're all wankers. #sorryforswearing.
with al jazeera you had to subscribe separately for the world cup anyways.
Old Feb 24th 2014, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by busybee2
with al jazeera you had to subscribe separately for the world cup anyways.
I know stuff is never simple but this is just beyond me.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know stuff is never simple but this is just beyond me.
to get 2 subs from ya
Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

to get 2 subs from ya
I pay extra for BeIn at the moment, if I have to buy a box then I'll still only be paying for it once because I'll cancel the Du one. I just don't get why it's so complicated.

However, Du have emailed promising that all will be fine. Let's wait and see.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 10:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

We are with Evision, no problems at all BEin working normally
Old Feb 25th 2014, 11:04 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

The switch over happens on the 1st March.

Etisalat and Du should be ok because its a secure connection (so they say).

But as with everything here I take what I am told with a pinch of salt.......hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I pay extra for BeIn at the moment, if I have to buy a box then I'll still only be paying for it once because I'll cancel the Du one. I just don't get why it's so complicated.

However, Du have emailed promising that all will be fine. Let's wait and see.
we have an osn sub with own dish, we have a bein sub with own dish.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

we have an osn sub with own dish, we have a bein sub with own dish.
That's just ridiculous isn't it?
Old Feb 25th 2014, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

You copying me?
Yup, as it mirrored my thoughts exactly! Although I did change it slightly tho.

Can't be dealing with buffering and stuff, it's always a pain in the arse....
Ditto. Always at a good bit too.

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
Never come between a man and his sports, it will never end well.

I do feel your pain though. Really miss AD Sports now!
Agreed. AD sports nailed it. Al Jazzyera and B'pish has been gash!
Old Feb 25th 2014, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's just ridiculous isn't it?
no because osn brought in the new boxes that wouldnt work with both cards, so you would need to keep swapping, we had to buy a new bigger dish for osn to work, as the wind kept making the signal bad, so when you could no longer use together with osn, we had a "spare" dish so we just conected al jazeera up to that one so no issues with "sharing!".
Old Feb 25th 2014, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

no because osn brought in the new boxes that wouldnt work with both cards, so you would need to keep swapping, we had to buy a new bigger dish for osn to work, as the wind kept making the signal bad, so when you could no longer use together with osn, we had a "spare" dish so we just conected al jazeera up to that one so no issues with "sharing!".
Crikey. I thought it was hard work getting Du to sort my apartment out....
Old Feb 26th 2014, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

My BeIn card was put into my OSN box by an OSN technician and now it doesn't work. Even if I buy a new box how do I retrieve the card? What a cluster****.

Anyone know who to go to in order to get all this fixed?

Also - I have a Humax box that I used for AD sports in the past - will this work for BeIn sports????

Has anyone called BeIn sports?!??!
Old Feb 26th 2014, 5:03 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
My BeIn card was put into my OSN box by an OSN technician and now it doesn't work. Even if I buy a new box how do I retrieve the card? What a cluster****.

Also - I have a Humax box that I used for AD sports in the past - will this work for BeIn sports????

You should check out their web site there are only two Humax boxes that will work. If you don't have one of those it means a new box.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 5:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs

BeIn sports just told me to buy a box.

Du told me to do nothing.

One of them will be fundamentally right. I just hope it's the latter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.