British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Behave Yourselves, Guys (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/behave-yourselves-guys-708868/)

lionheart Mar 11th 2011 8:44 am

Behave Yourselves, Guys

Two Brits jailed for a month and then deported for holding sex party...
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...l-sex-1.774650

Spugsy Mar 11th 2011 2:10 pm

Re: Behave Yourselves, Guys

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 9232356)
Two Brits jailed for a month and then deported for holding sex party...
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...l-sex-1.774650

Asking for trouble really though eh?

Boomhauer Mar 11th 2011 7:51 pm

Does anyone else remember a poster in the London Underground in the early 1990s that said "Sex please, we are Italian- No Sex please, we are British" ?

Bahtatboy Mar 12th 2011 5:28 am

But--now listen carefully Seven Seas--allegedly many people in the UAE consume liquor (gasp) and have sexual interactions (shock) in both hotels and their own residences (horror), but because they do it with a degree of discretion, they don't fall foul of the law. But you may not believe it.

The Dean Mar 12th 2011 6:27 am

However, the prosecution included in its records, footage of the building's surveillance camera showing P.C. throwing the naked women out of his flat while waving a knife at them.

Let me guess.............. the footage was created by police in their laboratory, and planted in the hotel's records? :rolleyes:

co durham boy Mar 12th 2011 6:51 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9232937)
Asking for trouble really though eh?

They sound like a pair of right dummies , a couple of hookers as well and they still couldn't get what they wanted....!

Amateurs...!

weasel central Mar 12th 2011 8:56 am

Originally Posted by co durham boy (Post 9234310)
They sound like a pair of right dummies , a couple of hookers as well and they still couldn't get what they wanted....!

Amateurs...!

what kind of man organises a sex party with the numbers stacked against him?
Can't say its my bag baby, but at least if I was involved there would be more women than men, at worst similar numbers.

And no knives:blink:

Millhouse Mar 12th 2011 8:57 am

Originally Posted by weasel central (Post 9234434)
what kind of man organises a sex party with the numbers stacked against him?
Can't say its my bag baby, but at least if I was involved there would be more women than men, at worst similar numbers.

And no knives:blink:

spot on. This story is very fishy indeed. There is no way three pissed blokes would come home with two hookers. I want to know what happened to the other four.

weasel central Mar 12th 2011 9:23 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 9234437)
spot on. This story is very fishy indeed. There is no way three pissed blokes would come home with two hookers. I want to know what happened to the other four.

Could be a new concept of sex party, rounding up of random hookers in bars, rocking back home with too many men, getting zero sex, a knife fight at some point and followed up with a month in jail and deportation.

I admit there is a certain amount of wild man status gained here but still I prefer a sex party to at least have some sex involved, unless the sex part refers to the month in jail afterwards.

Sandboy Mar 12th 2011 9:32 am

no football on tonight and now my alternative plans totally scuppered as well :frown:

norsk Mar 12th 2011 10:50 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 9234437)

the other four were emiratis who were discreetly left out of the case...:eek:

norsk Mar 12th 2011 10:55 am

hookers that refuse to perform sexual acts...what is the world coming to?

this story sounds too weird to actually be true..

CPW Mar 12th 2011 11:06 am

Pretty lame sort of sex party, if you ask me... three guys round up two hookers and still can't get to home base (or so it seems). :confused:

seven seas Mar 12th 2011 12:02 pm

Just coz you pay someone to have sex with you, doesn't mean she will do anything you want- with two other guys as well.

Haven't we all fallen for the old "that's not included in the price" schtick at one time or another?

Grace O Malley Mar 12th 2011 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by seven seas (Post 9234705)

Haven't we all fallen for the old "that's not included in the price" schtick at one time or another?

Hey, you sure you don't want to edit doll.....