Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Beers that I owe you...

Beers that I owe you...

Old May 20th 2011, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beers that I owe you...

Sorry Sherri to miss you I didnt realize you were still parking the car - literally just missed you
Old May 20th 2011, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Most people???

You seemed ok when I left did you get on the tequila or something?
Oh I mean, most of the people that it would have been nice to meet. The people who managed to make it...there are still more i'd like to meet. Should have re-read what I put!

No, just hadn't eaten lunch or dinner and then a few beers after work, a few more there, on top of a hangover....I just felt smashed when I got back...
Old May 20th 2011, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lol lightweight!

Thank you for the drinks btw!
Old May 20th 2011, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

lol lightweight!

Thank you for the drinks btw!
You're more than welcome. Next time you're bored and fancy a beer / water then let me know.
Old May 21st 2011, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

good to meet you all and scamp thank you for the drinks.

Sorry Sherri to miss you I didnt realize you were still parking the car - literally just missed you
Would’ve been nice to meet you, may be next time. You may have seen me entering on your exit; I was the one in a flak jacket haha (Meow)
Old May 21st 2011, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Oh I mean, most of the people that it would have been nice to meet. The people who managed to make it...there are still more i'd like to meet. Should have re-read what I put!
glad you cleared that up then, lol...

No, just hadn't eaten lunch or dinner and then a few beers after work, a few more there, on top of a hangover....I just felt smashed when I got back...
you were fine...the wild dancing at the bar was maybe a tad excessive, but i reckon you got away with it...

MM, xx
Old May 22nd 2011, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
glad you cleared that up then, lol...

you were fine...the wild dancing at the bar was maybe a tad excessive, but i reckon you got away with it...

MM, xx
Was it when I was swinging my shirt around my head?
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

yep, that bit was ok, it's when you grabbed that hen-night girl's red feather boa that it all started going wrong, lol...

MM, xx
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yep, that bit was ok, it's when you grabbed that hen-night girl's red feather boa that it all started going wrong, lol...

MM, xx
I just wanted to be involved. They seemed to be loving life and going mental!
Old May 22nd 2011, 8:02 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:30 am
Account Closed

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721760

For anyone missing off the other thread that I might still owe beer to...