British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Beer anyone? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/beer-anyone-796284/)

Poshy May 9th 2013 9:00 am

Re: Beer anyone?
 
Put it to a vote then eh ? to see if it's just Scamp :D


I don't mind what night I meet weirdos but would prefer a Thursday :thumbup:

Meow May 9th 2013 9:01 am

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10699614)
Problem is that a lot of people don't want to use weekend nights to meet up with their internet weirdo buddys....

This. :p


I'm a maybe dependent on the date.

britexpat76 May 9th 2013 9:03 am

Re: Beer anyone?
 
I|f it was a thursday, and the 16th I would go.

Kix May 9th 2013 1:57 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 
How about Thursday the 16th?

Anyone up for that?

A Dark Side Discovery....

The Dean May 9th 2013 5:43 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10700153)
How about Thursday the 16th?

Anyone up for that?

A Dark Side Discovery....

Better still........... what about Thursday 16 May?

Or better even than that................ NOW. I am up for it - anyone out?

Scamp May 9th 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10700630)
Better still........... what about Thursday 16 May?

Or better even than that................ NOW. I am up for it - anyone out?

I was out last night. Feel horrific. Beers on sofa now.

Autonomy May 9th 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10697853)
A bit like Arbroath Abroad eh?

I think there have been a few that may have done such a thing...

TheShed May 10th 2013 3:22 am

Re: Beer anyone?
 
I have missed so many of these because they are on school nights. Thursday 16th works for me.

The Dean May 10th 2013 5:00 am

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by TheShed (Post 10701445)
I have missed so many of these because they are on school nights. Thursday 16th works for me.

You probably haven't missed as many as you think............. a number of the proposed school night events didn't materialise.

winter May 12th 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10700630)
Better still........... what about Thursday 16 May?

Or better even than that................ NOW. I am up for it - anyone out?

So is it the 16th.
:eek:

Kix May 12th 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by winter (Post 10704606)
So is it the 16th.
:eek:

Agreed, Thursday 16th.

winter May 12th 2013 4:34 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10704611)
Agreed, Thursday 16th.

Now we just need to agree on a place, that'll take another 6 months :thumbsup:

Kix May 12th 2013 4:38 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by winter (Post 10704616)
Now we just need to agree on a place, that'll take another 6 months :thumbsup:

Jockey's Bar, Panorama Hotel, Bur Dubai. Beer is AED25/pint.

Sorted (although I expect to be somewhat shouted down).....

Poshy May 12th 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 
Cant make the 16th, fly to Uk very early on the 17th....have a great night....maybe next time x

winter May 12th 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Beer anyone?
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10704623)
Jockey's Bar, Panorama Hotel, Bur Dubai. Beer is AED25/pint.

Sorted (although I expect to be somewhat shouted down).....

Please tell me it's not a bar with a filapena (sp) band :blink:


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:49 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.