British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Been to the flicks recently ? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/been-flicks-recently-614236/)

pauldxb Jun 11th 2009 9:59 am

Been to the flicks recently ?
 
Anything worth watching ?

http://www.cinestarcinemas.com/Engli...ing.aspx?sid=S

admon Jun 11th 2009 10:12 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 
fancied watching the new terminator thingy.

pauldxb Jun 11th 2009 10:36 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7654871)
fancied watching the new terminator thingy.

ive heard thats good but the film with beyonce in is supposed to be a great thriller

TGFKASE Jun 11th 2009 10:41 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 7654945)
ive heard thats good but the film with beyonce in is supposed to be a great thriller

Plus, its got Beyonce in it........Yummmmmm!!!!:wub:

BangleMan Jun 11th 2009 11:09 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7654961)
Plus, its got Beyonce in it........Yummmmmm!!!!:wub:

I'd do her...

TGFKASE Jun 11th 2009 11:10 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7655046)
I'd do her...

Hardly a shocker...

You'd do Taz....

admon Jun 11th 2009 11:22 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7655046)
I'd do her...

her arse does seem to be getting wider by the month..

and she could crack nuts with them thighs..

pauldxb Jun 11th 2009 11:22 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7655048)
Hardly a shocker...

You'd do Taz....

Who is this Taz i know i was away for a month but WTF

shiva Jun 11th 2009 11:25 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7655090)
her arse does seem to be getting wider by the month..

and she could crack nuts with them thighs..

agreed shes a tad over rated imho

pauldxb Jun 11th 2009 11:40 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7655102)
agreed shes a tad over rated imho

Dont get me wrong i would BUT she is not WOW !

admon Jun 11th 2009 3:52 pm

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 7655126)
Dont get me wrong i would BUT she is not WOW !

she was very fit a few years ago, but she is slipping the scales a bit now.

diablo Jun 12th 2009 11:03 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 
i am easy ... she can have me any time

pauldxb Jun 12th 2009 1:59 pm

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 
Regardless the film was good PS: Id rather have the blonde vixen in the film, ive seen her in other movies but i cant remember her name

Spugsy Jun 13th 2009 10:12 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7656249)
she was very fit a few years ago, but she is slipping the scales a bit now.

she does nowt for me, I just don't see it with her.

Watched that 'I now pronounce you chuck & larry' last week, now the lass in that, she is ****ing fantastic.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Jessica_Biel.jpg

Shadya Jun 13th 2009 10:34 am

Re: Been to the flicks recently ?
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7660953)
she does nowt for me, I just don't see it with her.

Watched that 'I now pronounce you chuck & larry' last week, now the lass in that, she is ****ing fantastic.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Jessica_Biel.jpg

If you mean Jessica Biel, she has been around for ages. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Illusionist, Next...to name but a few.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.