Johnny Rockets
21.43%
Gourmet Burger
28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

beefburgers

Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: beefburgers

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I've seen the new packaging & I maintain that it is wrong. I refuse to buy it.

Some things shouldn't change.
they need to do sunpak peanut butter in this squeezey packaging as well
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:42 am
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128 View Post
they need to do sunpak peanut butter in this squeezey packaging as well
Do you mean Sunpat? If they did the crunchy peanut butter in a squeezy, I'd have to avoid it like the plague. I love the stuff and wouldn't be able to resist having a little (big) squeeze everytime I went to the cupboard and it's far too fattening.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl View Post
Do you mean Sunpat? If they did the crunchy peanut butter in a squeezy, I'd have to avoid it like the plague. I love the stuff and wouldn't be able to resist having a little (big) squeeze everytime I went to the cupboard and it's far too fattening.
lol sorry sunpak is a camera flash i was just looking at...

but peanut butter can be really good for you if you're getting exercise... i've actually been instructed to eat it because it has a lot of protein in it
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like noone has ever tried eating the 1,000+cal burgers at Hardees...
And I'm not too partial on GBK burgers...They're very pretentious...
Old Aug 17th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Looks like noone has ever tried eating the 1,000+cal burgers at Hardees...
And I'm not too partial on GBK burgers...They're very pretentious...
I went to hardees after an ice hockey game where they kept pimping the burgers... it tasted like a tesco's extra value burger
Old Aug 17th 2007, 3:38 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cham128 View Post
I went to hardees after an ice hockey game where they kept pimping the burgers... it tasted like a tesco's extra value burger
Whats wrong with a Tesco burger?.. anyways a hardees chilli burger is great!