Beach Road, Jumeirah

Old Nov 24th 2009, 10:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beach Road, Jumeirah

Originally Posted by Meow
Can anyone here fly a helicopter or plane? I seem to recall that was part of it.

I'll lean over my bar and offer you all cold beers afterwards.

-
You're in!
Old Nov 24th 2009, 10:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
this is why you need a jeep, with massive machine guns mounted on the top, and someone like me basically blasting anyone idiots 50 feet up in the air.
One of these buggers pulling onto the beach would probably do the trick
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091123/...ance_navy_ship
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Can anyone here fly a helicopter or plane? I seem to recall that was part of it.

I'll lean over my bar and offer you all cold beers afterwards.

-
I can fly....NZ licence not valid here but i'm sure that's no issue and a risk i'm willing to take to eradicate some idiots.
A bit of low flying to mow them down with the prop seems to be in order.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I can make a machine gun given the right tools but I'm not to hot on bullets...anyone care to help?

N.
I'll happily develop a fear of flying and wear tonnes of bling if it will help?

Actually saw a group of about 6 of them on motorbikes doing wheelies on Beach Road at the weekend. My sister, who is here on holiday at the moment, couldn't believe it.

Have to admit I was hoping the little shisters would fall off. Where are all the police when this is going on, other times you see loads of police cars waiting along the Beach Road. Do they just turn a blind eye?

Makes me laugh when everyone gets their cars so decorated that they can't actually see through the windscreen.

Off to lie down for a bit, nervous tick is starting .....
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:16 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

fu cktard, its a national occupation and speciality.

one does wonder how things might be different if they were allowed to see girls instead of shagging each other and how difefrent the take on life would be if they were allowed to drink, practise religious freedom and all the trappings of a civilisation not stuck in the 1400's. I dont think having to pay your own way and live up to responsibility would hurt either.

Fu cktards
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do they really shag each other? One would think all the fat would make the sex uncomfortable. Homosexuality is supposedly huge but undercover here in Dubai, but I doubt it has to do with the lack of females to play around with. I can't for the life of God imagine getting up for a male even if the sex life is dry at the moment.

If they were allowed to drink = disaster. It's not the lack of drinking but the entire system that's set up to spoil men from childhood to adulthood, coddled by their women, given great privilege by their men and given a fat cheque every month by the state, that allows them to behave like spoilt brats. Drinking would only make it even worse.

Originally Posted by shiva
fu cktard, its a national occupation and speciality.

one does wonder how things might be different if they were allowed to see girls instead of shagging each other and how difefrent the take on life would be if they were allowed to drink, practise religious freedom and all the trappings of a civilisation not stuck in the 1400's. I dont think having to pay your own way and live up to responsibility would hurt either.

Fu cktards
Old Nov 25th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Do they really shag each other? One would think all the fat would make the sex uncomfortable. Homosexuality is supposedly huge but undercover here in Dubai, but I doubt it has to do with the lack of females to play around with. I can't for the life of God imagine getting up for a male even if the sex life is dry at the moment.

If they were allowed to drink = disaster. It's not the lack of drinking but the entire system that's set up to spoil men from childhood to adulthood, coddled by their women, given great privilege by their men and given a fat cheque every month by the state, that allows them to behave like spoilt brats. Drinking would only make it even worse.
Yep but hopefully they would spend all their cash on booze and have none left for their cars/bikes etc.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 12:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Or quietly drink themselves to death at home rather than killing others on the roads.

-
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Was out camping in the desert a few weeks back, and like something out of Mad Max, a bunch of feral fu cktards came out of nowhere in their dune buggies and quad bikes, and just blasted the sh*t out of our peaceful campsite.

My friends nearly had a fit when one buggy came within inches of their 5 year old daughter. I shared a few choice words, and the little arrogant cnuts just laughed and sprayed more sh*t and sand over the three cars/families.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 2:46 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
Was out camping in the desert a few weeks back, and like something out of Mad Max, a bunch of feral fu cktards came out of nowhere in their dune buggies and quad bikes, and just blasted the sh*t out of our peaceful campsite.

My friends nearly had a fit when one buggy came within inches of their 5 year old daughter. I shared a few choice words, and the little arrogant cnuts just laughed and sprayed more sh*t and sand over the three cars/families.
i had a set of junior towelheads come past me on a moped a while ago. I was on my bike doing approx 35Kph. They thought it was hillarious to come really close to me and slap me in the back. I almost came of the bike.

Thank allah (PBUH) that i never caught the pair of twats.

No amount of head pummeling is too much.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully with the state of the economy there the little b@stards will have to sell all their quadbikes
Old Nov 26th 2009, 3:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
hopefully with the state of the economy there the little b@stards will have to sell all their quadbikes
and take up a level of employment relevant to their intelligence. Teaboys, petrol pump operator, cleaners etc.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
and take up a level of employment relevant to their intelligence. Teaboys, petrol pump operator, cleaners etc.
only after some training
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:27 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

All those twats down beach road doing massive wheelies on their motorbikes, same with quad bikes with no helmets and jeeps hammering in and out of traffic so fast its like a playstation game.......would it be wrong of me to secretly hope that they come off and very seriously injure themselves?
I haven't been down Beach Road in while, it definately wasn't me, i'm in the UK

Bison
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:59 am
banned

Originally Posted by Bison
I haven't been down Beach Road in while, it definately wasn't me, i'm in the UK

Bison
see since you left, every day in musaffah i drive past a jeep wrangler with 'BISON' painted down it.

it reminds me of you