Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Beach couple's sentenced reduced

Beach couple's sentenced reduced

Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beach couple's sentenced reduced

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
wow, i thought they might get a longer sentence...vince will defo be out on the lash tonight, he's been hanging round the likes of plastic apparently trying to "be famous"...

MM, xx
But they are getting deported - don't tell me there's a 'bail' arrangement for that as well?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

The Court's decision is unbelievable and they are very lucky. They will both no doubt earn a few thousand for their Christmas spends from the tabloids - lets see where it goes after that. Perhaps they will make a guest appearance on some Celeb show - I see Michelle as the next Kerry Katona!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I agree if there was a sentence attached for being plain daft then these two should have served it
You're giving me an idea... could we not have sentencing with laws concerning stupidity?

SZR would be a much safer place to drive if we did...

...and I wouldn't have had to spend 30 minutes in a dept store in wafi mall today whilst the staff were trying to find out the price of a memory card!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
You're giving me an idea... could we not have sentencing with laws concerning stupidity?

SZR would be a much safer place to drive if we did...

...and I wouldn't have had to spend 30 minutes in a dept store in wafi mall today whilst the staff were trying to find out the price of a memory card!
Couldn't they remember?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Is it so hard to obey the rules?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
Is it so hard to obey the rules?
said in todays papers that in court they agreed to get married.

What??
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
said in todays papers that in court they agreed to get married.

What??

can you just imagine

Dear COE

We met at a champers brunch, had some sort of sexual activity on the beach and would like to get married because if not we are going to Dubai Jail.
your sincerely.....

Dear idiots,

Yes of course we will marry you, your reasons for marriage clearly are love related and god would approve.

Totally unreal! There is not a church in the country will marry them... It would make a fricken mockery of the church!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

They could get married why not? people get married drunk I don't think it would be a problem, its a civil right after all.
I think they agreed to get married with the court itself so that they don't get to spend time in prison. Technically here the law is if a man had sex with a woman and she's not married he must marry her. If you ask me I'd do anything to avoid jail, hell they can marry for few days and have legal beach sex lol.

Last edited by Simao; Nov 26th 2008 at 8:46 am.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:58 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MrsHaps;7010841]can you just imagine

Dear COE

We met at a champers brunch, had some sort of sexual activity on the beach and would like to get married because if not we are going to Dubai Jail.
your sincerely.....

Dear idiots,

Yes of course we will marry you, your reasons for marriage clearly are love related and god would approve.

Totally unreal! There is not a church in the country will marry them... It would make a fricken mockery of the church![/QUOTE]

Some of these religious institutions manage that all by themselves...imho
Well for sure they know each other a bit better than many a couple married in these parts......

Last edited by Eva; Nov 26th 2008 at 9:04 am. Reason: sp
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
They could get married why not? people get married drunk I don't think it would be a problem, its a civil right after all.
I think they agreed to get married with the court itself so that they don't get to spend time in prison. Technically here the law is if a man had sex with a woman and she's not married he must marry her. If you ask me I'd do anything to avoid jail, hell they can marry for few days and have legal beach sex lol.
Yes of course they can get married - I SAID no church in england would marry them for that reason!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Eva;7010884]
Originally Posted by MrsHaps
can you just imagine

Dear COE

your sincerely.....

Dear idiots,

Totally unreal! There is not a church in the country will marry them... It would make a fricken mockery of the church![/QUOTE]

Some of these religious institutions manage that all by themselves...imho
Well for sure they know each other a bit better than many a couple married in these parts......
too true.....!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=MrsHaps;7010911]
Originally Posted by Eva

too true.....!
Plenty of people get married to get a visa so why not say you are going to if it keeps you out of jail
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Live for now;7010924]

Plenty of people get married to get a visa so why not say you are going to if it keeps you out of jail
The whole the UK know about their situation - they can get married but they are saying in a church..... i cant imagine the COE is going to let it happening....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:19 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Live for now;7010924]

There's always the option of parole with jail.............
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Eva;7010942]
Originally Posted by Live for now

There's always the option of parole with jail.............
I think all they said is they "were going to" no doubt once they are off the plane they will go their separate ways other than of course for the TV shows and pay outs, some sleazy telegraph will pay a considerable amount for their story?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.