Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BBC finally disappears up its own...

BBC finally disappears up its own...

Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:43 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default BBC finally disappears up its own...

...aeriel socket. 3 'king days running now one of the "top stories" on the BBC website is Blue Peter's farewell. Farewell to its old studio. Does anyone outside the BBC give a flying duck about where its broadcast from?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBC finally disappears up its own...

I loved working in TVC - can't quite believe that it's being sold off.

Interesting that the move up North is still being so hotly and widely debated and discredited. This has been ongoing for so long now - just get the "f" on with it and move already!

A patch of grass is still a patch of grass. Although minus all the pet burials that they had at the one at TVC.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of
Default Re: BBC finally disappears up its own...

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
...aeriel socket. 3 'king days running now one of the "top stories" on the BBC website is Blue Peter's farewell. Farewell to its old studio. Does anyone outside the BBC give a flying duck about where its broadcast from?
Radio 5 live had a whole 1/2 hour slot devoted to this nonsense last night. I was forced to switch to radio 4 instead