Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Barracuda Booze Run Bandits...

Barracuda Booze Run Bandits...

Old May 19th 2009, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Barracuda Booze Run Bandits...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Fur **** sakes....

If there were less PC, drama-queen feckers like you around, we might get some shit done in this world...

But, if our use of certain words offend, may I suggest you get a ******* life...

Its exactly this kinda phobic mentally that I planned on getting away from..

P***y...
Well you are in the right place by the looks of it!

I think it is simple and I am not going to say it again you and the CinC may not like it and may think I am acting like a big girls blouse but I think you two knuckle heads need to get a grip. You are from an outdated time and belong to a bye gone age by the lokos of things...

Is it because you are lazy and/or stuipid that you can not say pakistani, too many syllables I suppose...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I despair...

I have tried to answer this in words of less than three syllables... but have failed...

The only thing that comes close is..

Get a life..
Get a frikin brain I say to you...

I think we have reached a point where lets agree to disagree... You are beginning to bore the pants of me now... Too many knuckles bumping round in your head by the sound of it...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Nobody ever daubed "Geordie" on the front of a post office/corner shop though did they? Given where we were all brought up and the connotations of the word, it's pretty clear that "paki" is not an acceptable word for us to use isn't it? Or are you contractually bound to arselick Commander et al in every single post they make, no matter how obnoxious and ignorant they are...?
I think it is pretty clear there is a line that you have. Not sure if a few people really get that...

Oh well it takes all sorts...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you Sandboy in disguise.....

Are you in Sandboy in disguise..

Are you Sandboy, are you Sandboy, are you Sandboy in disguise..

You get the picture...

Read the whole freakin' post and then come back with something useful to say, please....

FFS.. Even Ronnie Briggs has gone all PC....
I think you need to read the post again, its a simple point I made and I think as someone else commented, woudl BC go up to a Pakistani and call them a Paki?

Apart from all you mates who are all "pakis", "Coons", "Niggers", "Chinks", etc... Who dont give a shit...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
I think it is pretty clear there is a line that you have. Not sure if a few people really get that...

indeed it does...so if we disagree with you on this we are thick, lazy, stupid, outdated and knuckledraggers?

oh well i bow down to your uber intellegence and PC friendly outlook on life...If you ever get arrested here sonny, please let me know so i can hand pick the coloured man from Pakistan to ream your arse. You'll prob say thanks...

good luck..
Old May 19th 2009, 4:13 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

just reading the posts with interest....

Yes the word 'Paki' has racist overtones or so we are told.....but i have never understood the difference between calling a person from Pakistan a 'Paki'......or calling someone from Ireland 'Mick', or as Commander / TGFKASE are pointing out, calling someone from Scotland 'Jock'......surely all three are disparaging comments ??
Old May 19th 2009, 4:14 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan

Yes the word 'Paki' has racist overtones or so we are told.....but i have never understood the difference between calling a person from Pakistan a 'Paki'......or calling someone from Ireland 'Mick', or as Commander / TGFKASE are pointing out, calling someone from Scotland 'Jock'......surely all three are disparaging comments ??
oh dont get tyrone started again...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by commander
indeed it does...so if we disagree with you on this we are thick, lazy, stupid, outdated and knuckledraggers?

oh well i bow down to your uber intellegence and PC friendly outlook on life...If you ever get arrested here sonny, please let me know so i can hand pick the coloured man from Pakistan to ream your arse. You'll prob say thanks...

good luck..
I think that is a different point entirely, it has nothing to do with going to prison. I pointed out i didnt like your terms to describe a nationality, not that if I ever get arrested I may have a swarm of dodgy characters buzzin round my arsehole like bees around a honey pot...

I think we should just agree to disagree really CiC, you have your opinion (with your number two in support) and I have mine...

You think I am a PC pussy and I think you are old fashioned/out of order in your views...

End of really...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:19 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

oh dont get tyrone started again...
i wondered who that was in his avitar....
Old May 19th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BangleMan

Wel tomorrow night find the not very good team of Asian lads who play footy and start calling em "Pakis"...

Report back, would make for an interesting social experiment... Good luck too

Brits, Scots, doesnt really have the same history or connotations me thinks...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

TGFKASE, please remove the phrase 'pussy' there are cat owners who post on message forums who may find the phrase pussy offensive.

I bet if you went on a regional cat forum and called cats by the name 'pussy' you would get a different reaction..
I have just spoken to my pissytwats and they are deeply offended at being referred to as 'pussy'

Old May 19th 2009, 4:27 am
banned

Brits, Scots, doesnt really have the same history or connotations me thinks...
maybe to you it doesn't, which highlights your ignorance...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Explain Scot/s then? What is derogitory about this term?
Old May 19th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

I think the only thing it highlights is the fact that you cannot admit that using the term Paki in a public theatre is wrong... Seriously cannot make it anymore simple for you...
Old May 19th 2009, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Explain Scot/s then? What is derogitory about this term?
I'd be offended if anyone called me it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.