Barracuda

Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barracuda

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
why you telling me this darling?? :-)
I'll admit - I'm too lazy to scroll up to the OP! : )

On that note.. if a job is worth doing it's worth doing yourself. I agree with CeeBee, the booze cruise is good. Support UAQ's only business.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Barracuda

Originally Posted by CeeBee
I've also (allegedly) used these guys that deliver however they often tend to be some geezer with a clapped out old Camry with a boot full of booze and they charge a good 30% extra for your troubles.

I won't be using them again. Instead, it makes much more sense to make an excuse to go to the east coast / play golf at Al Hamra as you can pass 'the cuda' on the way back. Simples.
Have you tried "The Cellar" in RAK? If you're playing at Al Hamra then you drive past it I think! It's a little before the mall on the right hand side, lots of red flags around building