Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegiance...

Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegiance...

Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegianc

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Well no, well maybe but thats not the point. The constitutution specifically says to be president you have to be born in the USA and the citizenship regulations specifically say that being born in an overseas mission (or military facility) doesnt not constitute being born in USA, check it out!
Article II - No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

First Naturalization Law - "And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

As both his parents were American citizens he is classified as a natural born citizen and therefore eligible under Article II of the Constitution to stand for the Presidency.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:37 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegianc

Hokay, well lets hear it for President McCain!

I will search out my reference...
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Regretfully, I am not really sure if the USA is ready yet for Obama as President. Yes I know that JFK was young, but Obama does not have his credentials. My hope is that Clinton wins with Obama on a VP ticket. After five years when Clinton is 65 and Obama five years more experienced, then would be his time to take over. I also have this gut feeling about Obama being a target for nutters, just like I had about Bhutto a few months ago.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Regretfully, I am not really sure if the USA is ready yet for Obama as President. Yes I know that JFK was young, but Obama does not have his credentials. My hope is that Clinton wins with Obama on a VP ticket. After five years when Clinton is 65 and Obama five years more experienced, then would be his time to take over. I also have this gut feeling about Obama being a target for nutters, just like I had about Bhutto a few months ago.
Rather shockingly I sort of agree with you!
Obama is too wet behind the ears politically for such a role. its like someone being promoted to CEO of a major corporation after 2 years in the job!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I share your worries about an Obama assassination...

To make radical changes, a young(ish) buck without entrenchment in "recieved wisdom".... Alexander was 26 when he whooped Persian ass...
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I share your worries about an Obama assassination...

To make radical changes, a young(ish) buck without entrenchment in "recieved wisdom".... Alexander was 26 when he whooped Persian ass...
Don't suppose there is much chance of a Gordon Brown assasination
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Don't suppose there is much chance of a Gordon Brown assasination

not with the fife constabulary looking after him
Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

This is the kind of crap that various right-wing organizations are coming out with about the brother....

The Veteran's Association:
http://www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama_muslim.htm

Right-wing columnist Debbie Schlusel:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...k_hussein.html

D'you know what I think? I think that if he gets much closer to winning, he's gonna go the way of Dr Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, JFK.....
I had a dream - thats exactly what happened!!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 12:31 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

First Naturalization Law - "And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."
Citizenship was redefined by the 14th Amendment and it is this that causes the debate as to natural born citizens as 2 types of citizenship were defined.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even sure a muslim could become PM. I know that Tony Blair had to wait to convert to catholicism until after he quit due to fears he could be removed from office!
Can a Zionist Jew become UK Prime Minister...............?

......... ooops - sorry - wrong thread.........
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

nobody is going to worry about it as he is not going to win anyway!
Care for a small wager on that, Mr Insel?

Since we all know it doesn't matter what party the Pres comes from (the US Constitution ensures that), it will be so-called popular appeal that carries the day. Billary's intervention on the Dubai Ports/P&O deal suggests she would happily start World War 3 in the city you now call home, and is making herself increasingly unpopular, if only with her screeching vocals.

McCain is simply too old - not a factor yet, but when it's one-on-one it will become increasingly significant. Dragging your 96-year-old mother around the hustings simply reinforces the point.

And - interesting conspiracy theory - story doing the rounds over there is that the white right are encouraging people to vote FOR Obama - in the hope that he WILL be assassinated - thus setting the black franchise back a generation or three.....

Cynical? Moi?

Last edited by The Dean; Feb 15th 2008 at 7:04 am. Reason: typing
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

Lets hope not, all he can do so far is make these fantastic speeches...but even those are getting a bit worn. All his interviews I've seen have completely lacked depth- seems to be a real charmer though.

An grayt orator maketh notthith a prethident.

nobody is going to worry about it as he is not going to win anyway!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Google have reported that two of the hottest searches this month have been "Obama Muslim" and "Obama assassination"....

The assassination results turn up stuff like Doris Lessing predicting that he would be bumped off if he won, the assignment of additional secret service on his campaign trail and a few right wing nutters who have already made threats...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...wuspols508.xml

It's an interesting measure of the state of America to see whether they really have evolved to a state where a person can achieve the highest office regardless of color, gender and class. Hats off to them if they do elect him.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Google have reported that two of the hottest searches this month have been "Obama Muslim" and "Obama assassination"....

The assassination results turn up stuff like Doris Lessing predicting that he would be bumped off if he won, the assignment of additional secret service on his campaign trail and a few right wing nutters who have already made threats...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...wuspols508.xml

It's an interesting measure of the state of America to see whether they really have evolved to a state where a person can achieve the highest office regardless of color, gender and class. Hats off to them if they do elect him.
Second in line on the searches is Clinton Muslim and Clinton AssAssination...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Care for a small wager on that, Mr Insel?

Since we all know it doesn't matter what party the Pres comes from (the US Constitution ensures that), it will be so-called popular appeal that carries the day. Billary's intervention on the Dubai Ports/P&O deal suggests she would happily start World War 3 in the city you now call home, and is making herself increasingly unpopular, if only with her screeching vocals.

McCain is simply too old - not a factor yet, but when it's one-on-one it will become increasingly significant. Dragging your 96-year-old mother around the hustings simply reinforces the point.

And - interesting conspiracy theory - story doing the rounds over there is that the white right are encouraging people to vote FOR Obama - in the hope that he WILL be assassinated - thus setting the black franchise back a generation or three.....

Cynical? Moi?

I was talking about McCain!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.