Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegiance...

Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegiance...

Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegiance...

This is the kind of crap that various right-wing organizations are coming out with about the brother....

The Veteran's Association:
http://www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama_muslim.htm

Right-wing columnist Debbie Schlusel:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...k_hussein.html

D'you know what I think? I think that if he gets much closer to winning, he's gonna go the way of Dr Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, JFK.....
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegianc

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
This is the kind of crap that various right-wing organizations are coming out with about the brother....

D'you know what I think? I think that if he gets much closer to winning, he's gonna go the way of Dr Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, JFK.....
what is worrying is how someone with so little experience in politics can become the next President of the most powerful nation in the world

mind you he cant do much worse than Dubya!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim who will not swear the oath of allegianc

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
what is worrying is how someone with so little experience in politics can become the next President of the most powerful nation in the world

mind you he cant do much worse than Dubya!
maybe that's not such a bad thing getting someone with little experience of politics... the ones that have experience know the system and how to line their own pockets.

as for the radical muslim articles... only in america! we all know the news channels out there have to deal with their own politics... but when they blatantly make up the news to ensure their paycheck it makes you wonder if its worse that they're doing it in the first place, or that people are actually falling for it!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
maybe that's not such a bad thing getting someone with little experience of politics... the ones that have experience know the system and how to line their own pockets.

as for the radical muslim articles... only in america! we all know the news channels out there have to deal with their own politics... but when they blatantly make up the news to ensure their paycheck it makes you wonder if its worse that they're doing it in the first place, or that people are actually falling for it!
JFK was only 43 when he took up the presidency - so would have been similarly inexperienced. Obama spoke out against the Iraq War at the time - unlike Clinton who u-turned on this issue so perhaps his foreign policy thinking isn't that bad?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

To be honest, I expect the Republicans will lay off him until such time as he is selected as the Democratic candidate. Then will be the time they will go on the attack - no need to derail him at this stage.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
To be honest, I expect the Republicans will lay off him until such time as he is selected as the Democratic candidate. Then will be the time they will go on the attack - no need to derail him at this stage.
He's a dead certainty to be the Democratic nominee - and a dead certainty to win the election and reach the White House.

Then he's dead - a certainty........... [(C) Puns R Us]

Actually he's a breath of fresh air. You only have to listen to McCain or Clinton, and you know you're getting the same old, same old. And as we all know - in US politics, the Pres's policies don't actually matter........
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

JFK was only 43 when he took up the presidency - so would have been similarly inexperienced. Obama spoke out against the Iraq War at the time - unlike Clinton who u-turned on this issue so perhaps his foreign policy thinking isn't that bad?
he may have only been 43 but he had 14 years experince in Congress. So a little more experienced tahn Obama

JKF - U.S. House of Representatives from 1947 to 1953, and in the U.S. Senate from 1953 until 1961
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
he may have only been 43 but he had 14 years experince in Congress. So a little more experienced tahn Obama

JKF - U.S. House of Representatives from 1947 to 1953, and in the U.S. Senate from 1953 until 1961
One of three boys reared for Senate first by Rose's father the Mayor of Boston then more obviously by Joe Sen richer than Croeces from rackateering.
JFK took the mantle by default but -was probably the most able.It all started with his Memorial Day Speech 30.5.1946.
I wonder what he would have achieved if LHO(allegedly) missed the target?
The Jack Nicolson movie 'Hoffa' is an excellent watch re JFK's 'credibility' for the job.His dabs on Marilyn and the secretary who swam with the fishes clearly demonstrated the ex offico sinicures of high office occupied him greatly though.
Bobby and Sirhan Sirhan
JFK Junior and Carolyn Besset
Jackie and O
-Real life soap opera material

I went to Arlington-oh 17(?) years ago........... it is such a tranquil peaceful flame...................

Last edited by Eva; Feb 13th 2008 at 5:24 pm. Reason: sp
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was a Jew...
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I thought he was a Jew...

Don't think so much.Clearly its a challenge
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't think so much.Clearly its a challenge
I never knew you were so deep...
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
I never knew you were so deep...

Thank you.........others call it madness

Last edited by Eva; Feb 13th 2008 at 5:49 pm. Reason: sp
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he WAS a Muslim, but I'm told he isn't.

His dad was wasn't he?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean

His dad was wasn't he?
He was adopted very young wasn't he?
Forget the League of Nations Guessing Match
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean

His dad was wasn't he?
His father was a Kenyan of Muslim origin. His step-father was an Indonesian who had some Muslim heritage, and the Senator attended a school in Indonesia that had a large Muslim student body up to the age of 5 (but was a secular school). (see snopes for a full debunk of the Obama-Muslim myth)...

One of the smarter US columnists points out that Apostasy is particularly heinous in the eyes of Islam, and that if you are born Muslim you either remain so or become an Aspostate. Therefore either Obama will be regarded by hard-line Islamists as either a brother in arms, or will be regarded as a turn-coat infidel (this is the argument put forward, not my own opinion)....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.