Bar Zar - Madinat?

Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bar Zar - Madinat?

Oi Spugs! >>throws brick at Spugsy<<
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel central
Spend some money you cheap bastard. Drink before the food you won't notice the quality
It's not me you cheeky git.

She hates the fancy, poncy, overpriced shite that places peddle...she wants to be somewhere that she can relax rather than worry she's under-dressed or which fork to use, or whether she can have a pint.

To me it makes her pretty perfect.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:02 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Meow yes I agree, although to be fair there are quite a lot! I do think a lot of the women seem stuck up as they want to appear unapproachable so that the male twats don't approach them! bit of a vicious circle really! Also a fair few millionaire catchers out here.
That's for sure. You only have to listen in to conversations in the ladies sometimes!

There are places with a higher twat ratio, so it's just best to avoid them I find.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Irish village then
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel central
perhaps he is mingling only with people in his own industry that might explain the high percentage
10 points to you for the first predictably shocking comment about what I do for a living.

Yawn.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Meow- oh god its awful- absolute drivel from a bunch of upstarts who think they are something special living the high life! At some point I guess they get over themselves. Maybe
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:06 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

She hates the fancy, poncy, overpriced shite that places peddle...she wants to be somewhere that she can relax rather than worry she's under-dressed or which fork to use, or whether she can have a pint.

In that case, get a cab over to the Irish Village. Sit outside and chill, food decent ad not pricey ( by Dubai standards). And if you don't fancy the food there, walk to the other side of the tennis stadium and you'll find lots of restaurants of all different types, one of which does shisha (called Century Village). If you want to be marginally smarter, walk over to The Cellar.

Just ask the taxi drver to take you to the Aviation Club

http://www.aviationclub.ae/ Links to Irish Village & Century Village at bottom of page
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Oi Spugs! >>throws brick at Spugsy<<
what's up bird?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And Scamp- tell her to stop worrying about what other people are wearing and to enjoy herself, I always go out dressed down as I dont do Paris Hilton chic. Ignore everyone else and just concentrate on the two of you. It's how you wear it not what you are wearing.
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Loca is perfect then.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh aye mate, the birds over here are a nightmare
what's up bird?
Well cock, a bit of respect to the ladies (cough) of the bored please
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
That's for sure. You only have to listen in to conversations in the ladies sometimes!

There are places with a higher twat ratio, so it's just best to avoid them I find.
trying to work those places out at the moment!!

Barasti or Barnasty if you're my Dad's friends out here is lush during the day to sit and chill but the minute the evening hits it's a bit ropey.
I like the underground bar in the Habtoor, but busy for the football and lots of Northerners
I like the Al Manzil sports bar, Nezzer something but that's if I'm at that end of town.
The hilton on JBR has a sports bar that reminds me of a bar on a ferry, but beer is not badly priced in there.
Horizon on the habtoor's 3rd level is alright, but was quiet when i went and the view was pretty much of the building services on top of the floors below. Nice.

Otherwise, I've not managed to get around too much...
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

10 points to you for the first predictably shocking comment about what I do for a living.

Yawn.
Relax kid, you'll need a thicker skin than that if you are going to survive here in recruitment

Think of it as free toughening up lessons, how is my job in the carribean coming along by the way.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

trying to work those places out at the moment!!

Barasti or Barnasty if you're my Dad's friends out here is lush during the day to sit and chill but the minute the evening hits it's a bit ropey.
I like the underground bar in the Habtoor, but busy for the football and lots of Northerners
I like the Al Manzil sports bar, Nezzer something but that's if I'm at that end of town.
The hilton on JBR has a sports bar that reminds me of a bar on a ferry, but beer is not badly priced in there.
Horizon on the habtoor's 3rd level is alright, but was quiet when i went and the view was pretty much of the building services on top of the floors below. Nice.

Otherwise, I've not managed to get around too much...
most of those bars mentioned are shite. Try belgian beer face, one at dubai festival city and one at tecom. Good beer, good chips.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

take her to Jebel Ali Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.