Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Banning the burkini in France

Banning the burkini in France

Old Sep 4th 2016, 4:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Banning the burkini in France

Originally Posted by redShark
That word is normally used by policemen to describe the state of mind of a drunken person when they remove him from the pavement. rings a bell?
You should go back to googling pictures of man-sausage.

You're the most desperately poorly hidden homosexual-homophobe I think the world has ever known. Understand what I mean? You pretend to be all religious and anti-stuff, like gay people....but you're only compensating for the fact you spend every night surfing grindr looking for some action.

Just accept it. Come out, tell us who you really are. Be brave, not cowardly.
Old Sep 4th 2016, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
... Yep, no other than chuechill himself when he was a young man. New evidence has emerged that he was about to convcert when he was living in India, but his evil sister managed to stop him from doing so and hence, caused him to lose the oportunity to be a successful human being.....
I don't know what your definition of a 'successful human being' is, but I'd say that Churchill was pretty successful in life, despite not converting...
Old Sep 4th 2016, 7:19 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

No joke, some women in Yas came up to my partner and told her to cover up. Whats the point of a trophy girlfriend if you can't show her off?
Old Sep 4th 2016, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
No joke, some women in Yas came up to my partner and told her to cover up. Whats the point of a trophy girlfriend if you can't show her off?
I imagine that she is a cold fish.
Old Sep 4th 2016, 9:43 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot to wear gloves again didnt you?
Old Sep 4th 2016, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
You forgot to wear gloves again didnt you?
is that so his girlfriend doesn't shudder when he touches her?

"Iggle, please put the gloves on"
Old Sep 4th 2016, 10:06 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
is that so his girlfriend doesn't shudder when he touches her?

"Iggle, please put the gloves on"
No...by wearing gloves he would be covering up his 'girlfriend'
Old Sep 4th 2016, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think this is what RedShark is referring to when he says about what you get when Islam meets a pure mind:

ISIS grooming Page 3 Girl 'to be a jihadi bride' | Daily Mail Online
Old Sep 4th 2016, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

surely she must have been dressed like a hooker?
Old Sep 4th 2016, 12:24 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
surely she must have been dressed like a hooker?
Jump suit with sandles.
Old Sep 4th 2016, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Jump suit with sandles.
and that warranted a telling off...jeeze
Old Sep 4th 2016, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jump suit was probably latex with a hole in the arse.
Old Sep 4th 2016, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Jump suit was probably latex with a hole in the arse.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
You should go back to googling pictures of man-sausage.

You're the most desperately poorly hidden homosexual-homophobe I think the world has ever known. Understand what I mean? You pretend to be all religious and anti-stuff, like gay people....but you're only compensating for the fact you spend every night surfing grindr looking for some action.

Just accept it. Come out, tell us who you really are. Be brave, not cowardly.
Do you know what your problem is jobs fixer boy? You read too many gay comic magazines, and that is the cause of your confusion. Though I am not a sex councillor, but for a Bi-curious young man, such as yourself, I can tell you that your activity is a step in the wrong direction. Therefore, if you are so happen to be lucky enough to have an Asian MP in your locality back home, I suggest that you contact him for an advice. But son, just make bloody sure that you don’t pay him a visit in his flat!!.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I don't know what your definition of a 'successful human being' is, but I'd say that Churchill was pretty successful in life, despite not converting...

That is a typical question by someone unable to think outside the box. Let me show you your limitation. If I was to ask you this question, who do you think is the biggest loser, is he a person who is born into poverty and dies a poor person, or is he that filthy rich person who is used to enjoying the pleasures of life. Obviously you would say the former is indeed the loser. But for those who are able to think outside the box , the latter is the biggest loser because it is he the one who will bitterly have to leave behind all the pleasures of life and get turned into ash or dust. All the hardwork, the wealth, the pleasure, the love, the beauty, the possessions, all have to be given up. That leaves only one person who is the winner, it is the one who has got a healthy pension fund, a fund that is only realizable after emerging from the ashes or the dust!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.