Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I dont want to sell myself to the females on here.....you're lucky, you havent seem em !... lol

I dont know I turned down a stunner, it was MM suggesting she had a stunning friend in London who I should meet up with.....now would you go to London on that alone ??........I rest my case !
Maybe you can just add her to the 'list' for the next trip back..
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:06 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Maybe you can just add her to the 'list' for the next trip back..
Should read "hit-list"....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Oiii...I turned down one "alleged stunner" because MM had no picture and she lives 3500miles away..... , Brad isnt my type i.e. he's a bloke !.......and as touching as it is that you all care for my well being, .....I cant keep up with the women in my life already, so dont need any more of them thanks !

I am still recovering from the ex wife and her mate coming over and staying with me...., not to mention my UK girlfriend, Uk hairdresser and the woman I bought my house off 6 months ago all of whom I "saw" on my last visit home two weeks ago..........it was good to come back to Dubai for a rest !
christ you must have a bandage on your old chap then?

what happened with the ex and her mate then? did they behave themselves?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Inse....what a mate !
no need to thank me.
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

or did they misbehave together...
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I just knew you would be the first to ask about the ex wife and her mate, Spugsy !!
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Should read "hit-list"....
this fella reminds me a lot of you, looks-wise:

http://www.tvscoop.tv/paulogradyandhisdog.jpg
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

I just knew you would be the first to ask about the ex wife and her mate, Spugsy !!
lets have the story then.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

probably why Brad was interested then
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:14 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by admon
or did they misbehave together...
Stop perving !!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:16 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

And why has BM got MD's puppy in his hands?????
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:17 am
Hammer for Life

Hahahaha......have been told that before, only difference is he is 20 years older than me and has had 3 more heart attacks than me !!

How about Eddie Jordan, have been told that before too.....but was out with my old boss in Barasti on Friday night, and he's ten yeas older than me, and this girl asked if he was my Dad.....lol !
BE Forum Addict

Stop perving !!
you know you are desperate to tell all really...
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And why has BM got MD's puppy in his hands?????
It's the only way to stop it shagging everthing thats why !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Hahahaha......have been told that before, only difference is he is 20 years older than me and has had 3 more heart attacks than me !!

How about Eddie Jordan, have been told that before too.....but was out with my old boss in Barasti on Friday night, and he's ten yeas older than me, and this girl asked if he was my Dad.....lol !
and you both wear womens clothes part time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.