Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Oiii...I turned down one "alleged stunner" because MM had no picture and she lives 3500miles away..... , Brad isnt my type i.e. he's a bloke !.......and as touching as it is that you all care for my well being, .....I cant keep up with the women in my life already, so dont need any more of them thanks !

I am still recovering from the ex wife and her mate coming over and staying with me...., not to mention my UK girlfriend, Uk hairdresser and the woman I bought my house off 6 months ago all of whom I "saw" on my last visit home two weeks ago..........it was good to come back to Dubai for a rest !
duuurty dog!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:55 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
But if he has turned down a stunner, and a questionable.. what is his standard.
Surely bangleman needs to post his required attributes for a 'lady'...
Quite right Admon......but maybe you all want to "tell me" what I like ...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:55 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
or 'ladyboy'?
Oii Spugsy, dont you start !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:56 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Well,the boys night out route could do it.....but with those two??!

My maid would love him..
Well, at least Id stand out between those two uglies.....lol

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I just want to state that this thread is started without my knowledge or permission...
So, its not sanctioned by MH, which means, if we DO get him sorted out thru this thread, MH still wants her cut.....
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
I just want to state that this thread is started without my knowledge or permission...
Hhhmmmmph !!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:57 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
what is vulgar about it? just trying to help out a fellow expat!
Thanks Inse....what a mate !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:57 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite right Admon......but maybe you all want to "tell me" what I like ...
Obviously those sultry 'Marty Feldman' eyes did something for you, you couldnt take your eyes off that lass last night....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:58 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
duuurty dog!
Funny thats what they all said ....
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Hhhmmmmph !!!
This your chance to sell yourself to the females..
Is it true you turned down a stunner?
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
MH made me do it!!
she's very intimidating
Did she now ???
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:00 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
So, its not sanctioned by MH, which means, if we DO get him sorted out thru this thread, MH still wants her cut.....
No, you wont get him sorted !!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Oiii...I turned down one "alleged stunner" because MM had no picture and she lives 3500miles away..... , Brad isnt my type i.e. he's a bloke !.......and as touching as it is that you all care for my well being, .....I cant keep up with the women in my life already, so dont need any more of them thanks !

I am still recovering from the ex wife and her mate coming over and staying with me...., not to mention my UK girlfriend, Uk hairdresser and the woman I bought my house off 6 months ago all of whom I "saw" on my last visit home two weeks ago..........it was good to come back to Dubai for a rest !
..brazen hussy.
To think I was getting sympathetic to your cause.

Now I am just standing in awe..
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:04 am
Hammer for Life

This your chance to sell yourself to the females..
Is it true you turned down a stunner?
I dont want to sell myself to the females on here.....you're lucky, you havent seem em !... lol

I dont know I turned down a stunner, it was MM suggesting she had a stunning friend in London who I should meet up with.....now would you go to London on that alone ??........I rest my case !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:05 am
Hammer for Life

..brazen hussy.
To think I was getting sympathetic to your cause.

Now I am just standing in awe..
Thats funny so was I ....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.