Bali

Old Apr 3rd 2017, 11:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Bali

Originally Posted by mission
err isn't it a little unsafe?
i would actually love to go to SA but am paranoid about the safety aspect - particularly more so since i will be travelling on my jack jones.
Dunno, I survived. I wouldn't go walking through dark alleys or parks at night alone but I wouldn't do that anywhere in the UK either.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 11:34 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Langkawi, Malaysia

Less discovered, less touristic, no direct flights from China
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Langkawi, Malaysia

Less discovered, less touristic, no direct flights from China
Been already but thank you for the suggestion.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

err isn't it a little unsafe?
i would actually love to go to SA but am paranoid about the safety aspect - particularly more so since i will be travelling on my jack jones.
0I just returned from there, Cape Town is the safest town in the whole of SA, of course normal precautions to be taken. Weather is starting to get a bit chilly now though, February is the best time to be there
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charl01
0I just returned from there, Cape Town is the safest town in the whole of SA, of course normal precautions to be taken. Weather is starting to get a bit chilly now though, February is the best time to be there
thanks CHAR, whats the weather like in July?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

It is winter, so it's chilly. And rainy, not the best time to be there. But sure you will find enough to keep you busy, but not too many outdoor activities.
Average temp, around 8-9'C in the evening and maybe 14-16'C during the day
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

thanks CHAR, whats the weather like in July?
I went July or August. Was beautiful, only rained once....rest of the time clear blue skies and sunny.

Perfect t-shirt and jumper or t-shirt and jacket weather.
Total bliss, fresh air and different.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charl01
It is winter, so it's chilly. And rainy, not the best time to be there. But sure you will find enough to keep you busy, but not too many outdoor activities.
Average temp, around 8-9'C in the evening and maybe 14-16'C during the day
Originally Posted by Scamp
I went July or August. Was beautiful, only rained once....rest of the time clear blue skies and sunny.

Perfect t-shirt and jumper or t-shirt and jacket weather.
Total bliss, fresh air and different.
I dunno - the thought of going to SA on my jack jones, seems a little scary
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Don't then. Go to Bali. Or NZ.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Get a bloke - or join www.seekingarrangement.com ?
Old Apr 4th 2017, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't then. Go to Bali. Or NZ.
now i'm toying with the idea of going to Hawaii
anyone here been?
Old Apr 4th 2017, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Get a bloke - or join www.seekingarrangement.com ?
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:07 am
Account Closed

now i'm toying with the idea of going to Hawaii
anyone here been?
No, but according to my sources (my Granny who used to go every year and Dog the Bounty Hunter) it's only old people and meth-heads.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Mission come to Saudi, I will show you around and ensure you have some extreme "sports" experiences

:-) :-)
Old Apr 4th 2017, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, but according to my sources (my Granny who used to go every year and Dog the Bounty Hunter) it's only old people and meth-heads.
WTF

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.