Bah Humbug thread

Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bah Humbug thread

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Tell me about it, was my wedding anniversary on National Day, a trip to Al Maha and a Mulberry bag has left me well out of pocket.

Still, you've got to keep the missus happy eh?
Happy yes, equipped with ridiculously expensive handbags, no. Hence the funds at chez Robajob are going on flights back to Blighty for the festive season. I plant to spend it asleep on sofas at various relative's houses whilst trying my best to avoid strictly come bloody dancing.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Happy yes, equipped with ridiculously expensive handbags, no. Hence the funds at chez Robajob are going on flights back to Blighty for the festive season. I plant to spend it asleep on sofas at various relative's houses whilst trying my best to avoid strictly come bloody dancing.
Sounds great fella.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Sounds great fella.
So long as the missus is happy, I'll spend Christmas anywhere, provided there is a sofa shaped object to doze on.

Mind you I'm quite looking forward to a visit to Meadowhall to see how small, dirty and crowded it feels.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you I'm quite looking forward to a visit to Meadowhell to see how small, dirty and crowded it feels.
I've corrected that for you
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Meow
I've corrected that for you
I wondered if anyone would spot my deliberate mistake...
Old Dec 4th 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you I'm quite looking forward to a visit to Meadowhall to see how small, dirty and crowded it feels.

I wouldn't wish Meadowhall pre-Christmas week on my worst enema
Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Just been to our local Lulu Hypermarket to buy some Cheddar cheese and found the place throbbing with Xmas merriment. Ended up buying a Santa outfit for my daughter, a plum cake and a box of chocolate make-up manufactured by Walkers of Coventry Road, Birmingham. Set me back all of Dhs40 which is hardly bank-breaking even by Lionheart standards.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mentalist
Just been to our local Lulu Hypermarket to buy some Cheddar cheese and found the place throbbing with Xmas merriment. Ended up buying a Santa outfit for my daughter, a plum cake and a box of chocolate make-up manufactured by Walkers of Coventry Road, Birmingham. Set me back all of Dhs40 which is hardly bank-breaking even by Lionheart standards.

Oi get orf this thread, this is the humbug thread, think you need to find the happy one!
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I hate Christmas. Hassle.