Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

And the "Bad Sex in Fiction" award goes to.....

And the "Bad Sex in Fiction" award goes to.....

Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:49 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the "Bad Sex in Fiction" award goes to.....

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh dear....it's not a question I get asked frequently...let me think about it for a while...
Maybe your Psychology course can help you there.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:53 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
That doesn't answer the question: Why are you such a [snip]?
ok...I have thought about it...and in this case...it's because I don't like to be taken for a fool...
I have asked you 3 times, by PM, to tell me directly about what is bugging you instead of involving other members...you have never once answered me, yet you seem eager to pick a fight with me on the forum whenever I post, ignoring the helpfull posts I did make by the way...
I hope that answers your question...

Last edited by Eeyore; Dec 6th 2007 at 5:25 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:58 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

ok...I have thought about it...and in this case...it's because I don't like to be taken for a fool...
I have asked you 3 times, by PM, to tell me directly about what is bugging you instead of involving other members...you have never once answered me, yet you seem eager to pick a fight with me on the forum whenever I post, ignoring the helpfull posts I did make by the way...
I hope that answers your question...
Er, who started this? You are the one with the problem, love. I have only ever defended myself on here.

I think the issue is that you feel threatened by new female posters on The Bored. And I have to say I am not the only person here that thinks that.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Er, who started this? You are the one with the problem, love. I have only ever defended myself on here.

I think the issue is that you feel threatened by new female posters on The Bored. And I have to say I am not the only person here that thinks that.
That must be it...I knew you were going to give me the answer eventually...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

You know can't help myself here but going to comment.

We are all virtual cyber strangers (apart from those who have met each other) and I can never understand how people can get soo affected by cyber comments,

Is it that the interpretation lost in the writen word???

Is it that not being face to face means we can't see the cheeky glint ???

Do we wait, ready to pounce in later days for that comment that gives us an opening to attack ???

I'm sure I know the answer but just wanted to ask the question

Jesus folks lets use the smilies if we are being cheeky please !!!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
You know can't help myself here but going to comment.

We are all virtual cyber strangers (apart from those who have met each other) and I can never understand how people can get soo affected by cyber comments,

Is it that the interpretation lost in the writen word???

Is it that not being face to face means we can't see the cheeky glint ???

Do we wait, ready to pounce in later days for that comment that gives us an opening to attack ???

I'm sure I know the answer but just wanted to ask the question

Jesus folks lets use the smilies if we are being cheeky please !!!

I know what you mean P2P....but I never felt the need to use smilies and I have survived without too many problems for 12.000 and something posts...
I am just the way I am...many have met me, a few actually know me really well by now...but you I'll for being such a sweet thing...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean P2P....but I never felt the need to use smilies and I have survived without too many problems for 12.000 and something posts...
I am just the way I am...many have met me, a few actually know me really well by now...but you I'll for being such a sweet thing...
shuuukkkkssss a from you is like a 1000 from anyone else
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:18 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
shuuukkkkssss a from you is like a 1000 from anyone else
as long as you realise that...(*insert wink smilie*)
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:39 am
hmmmm...nice

I see the ME forum as a caring community where members help each other out, in cyber or real life for that matter...the majority on here are genuine people that get along...some a bit more than others just like in any other situation...when I feel that a new member albeit a male or female, is not being genuine, I might get 'bitchy' as you call it...not because I feel threatened, but because that is not what BE is about...we do make a lot of jokes and stuff...but basically everybody here is up front about everything...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I see the ME forum as a caring community where members help each other out, in cyber or real life for that matter...the majority on here are genuine people that get along...some a bit more than others just like in any other situation...when I feel that a new member albeit a male or female, is not being genuine, I might get 'bitchy' as you call it...not because I feel threatened, but because that is not what BE is about...we do make a lot of jokes and stuff...but basically everybody here is up front about everything...
Why don't you two just kiss and make up.....
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:50 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Why don't you two just kiss and make up.....
you just want to see some girl on girl action don't you...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

you just want to see some girl on girl action don't you...
i was hoping you'd let me watch, yeah...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:54 am
hmmmm...nice

i was hoping you'd let me watch, yeah...
you are such a naughty boy...can't wait to see you tomorrow
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you are such a naughty boy...can't wait to see you tomorrow
Sh*t. Now i feel like a rabbit in the headlights....
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:56 am
hmmmm...nice

Sh*t. Now i feel like a rabbit in the headlights....
makes a change from the yoda look...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.