Bad habits?

Old Jan 13th 2011, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bad habits?

So ignoring smoking, binge drinking etc what are your bad/quirky habits?

Mine involves getting up in the morning having a bath then laying back on the bed in my towel for another 20 minutes- then realizing im gonna be late and running around like a headless chicken- I do it every day!

Also, falling asleep on the sofa in an evening, waking up at 3 in the morning with a sore neck and going to bed then to lay there wide awake! I know the second I go from sitting upright to laying on the sofa I'll last about 5 minutes but do it all the time!

so whats yours?
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:04 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad habits?

I have a small tendency to overestimate what I can do at any given time... but then somehow I manage to do it, which just reinforces the problem.

A really, really bad habit I have is expecting to be able to do anything perfectly first time around and then getting really angry when I realise I can't. Sometimes spectacularly so.

Oh, and I spend far too much time on the internet.

I have plenty of good qualities too though... honest!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

One of mine is imagining that I can make love for hours but losing interest once the deed has been done. Sad but true.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:56 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
One of mine is imagining that I can make love for hours but losing interest once the deed has been done. Sad but true.
tell your wife to post under her own account name!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 7:17 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Things improve with age, Corleone. One day you'll hit that zone where it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night--all you need to do is disguise that as being able to bang all night long